Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i have two problems and i need help

Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    no more suggestions !!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    this thread, first of all, deserves a good lol

i'll do my best to not be too harsh here.

everyone here knows it's all due to some trading gone wrong.
    it's an inherent risk associated to these activities. "have NB+mail, will trade for XXXX".
    and now you just remembered you actually needed that email address, because you also had more sites registered with that address, which also will get in the other guy's hands.

i can't feel the slightest shade of pity for you when i saw this happening. I didn't try hard, but i couldn't feel but laugh.

about the inactivity loss, re-lol. If you didn't use the tracker at all why on earth do you come cry now that you want it back?
    or maybe, and just maybe, inactivity wasn't the reason for disabling.

And now, as asked, here goes my suggestion: go get some sleep, interwebz are not so serious business.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-06-2008 at 05:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    , re-lol
    Now did u invent this ? cuz its quite funny ..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    *Sigh*

Another one of these threads, look could you at least make it more interesting as to why you don't have your email/tracker details, something to liven the place up a bit.
    Or even something really cool like ' my pet alligator ate my laptop and all my passwords were on it! '
    Last edited by Artemis; 12-06-2008 at 12:07 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Omara's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    what's this stupid replies !!!!

my email account had ben stolen

and the theif scammed my NB account using email, till now i can't recover this account, i tried IRC chat, and i emailed IDA as they told me there but no reply yet
    can't u read !!!

i said that my email had been stolen, is this the first time that u meet somone lost his email

i didn't say i had given the email to someone with trade and then remembered that i need that email !!!!!!!!!

the most silly reply i had read allover my life, who told u that silly story, or u were reading other topic !!!

and i made this thread to get help for one of two problems generally, how can i recover my gmail, as i didn't put a secondary email they asked me to wait five days untill i get the security question

the second is how to contact NB staff and recover my stolen account

in addition that i lost in the past FB account due to inactivity and i can't contact FB staff also

anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one year

i'm not telling story to make someone cry for me and give me one invite for free, i'm asking for serious help, and waiting for serious posts only

other silly stupid ppl, pls go and spam any other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    about the inactivity loss, re-lol. If you didn't use the tracker at all why on earth do you come cry now that you want it back?
    or maybe, and just maybe, inactivity wasn't the reason for disabling.

And now, as asked, here goes my suggestion: go get some sleep, interwebz are not so serious business.

i feel sick, how stupid is ur questions man

when u find a trade list of 20 tracker, do u expect that the owner of those tracker using them all

FB has a poor content and i sware that i couldn't find any thing new there except one old silly song 4 mr.president called "jo jo action"

and as i explained above, i stopped trading for along while, and i'm in my way to stop another, i'm just looking for some tracker instead of that lost then i'll takecare about my study and my examinations

one of the lost trackers of mine was SCT !!!

the most popular and the most wanted tracker, i lost it due to inactivity, and they deleted my account also

u shouldn't suppose that all ppl have the same rules, the same conditions in them live

finally ... pls stop silly spamming in my threads, specially in trading section
    Last edited by Omara; 12-06-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Omara, Cabalo was saying that he thinks the reason you lost your e-mail and whatnot is fabricated, and that you're leaving out some details >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Omara View Post
    i said that my email had been stolen, is this the first time that u meet somone lost his email
    Actually I've never come across anyone who's had their email stolen.

anyone can check my history and he'll note simply that i stopped trading for a long time, about one year
    So what about this then
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-offer--324205

What it comes down to is that people have no reason to trust you...you're a trader. Why should anyone help you to get back an account you probably traded to get and will probably trade away at some time....if you haven't already.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i like this thread
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Omara, Cabalo was saying that he thinks the reason you lost your e-mail and whatnot is fabricated, and that you're leaving out some details >.>
    u can watch his reply in my topic at bittorrent invites trading section

Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

So what about this then
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-offer--324205

What it comes down to is that people have no reason to trust you...you're a trader. Why should anyone help you to get back an account you probably traded to get and will probably trade away at some time....if you haven't already.
    another stupid asshole, welcome

1- if u searched google, u'll find thousands of ppl lost their email accounts, u maybe living on the moon or something, havn't u ever heard about something called "Hackers" - FST databse itself had been hacked b4 and my FST's email had been stolen as it had the same password of FST, and i lost my best three trackers, i recovered them all, but lost my email forever.

2- i'm talking about older than this month mr. asshole, this days sure i'm trading - don't talk about trading as it's a shame, u will not give me ur car for free, to gim something, u should pay for it - and this forums which u r shitting in , is for traders, if u r not a trader - go and fuck ur self away, this forums is for traders.

3- which ppl don't trust me .. watch my rep pts mr. asshole and tell me which one specially don't trust me ?? that other asshole (like u) of 70posts and 0 rep points which is spamming my thread, and who registered since one month !!!!

this is called a trusted guy, and me not trustworthy - LOL

his name should be (scammer) not (phosphor)

new member registered since one month asking me to go first, when i refused he badmouthed me and said i'm scammer, his post was deleted and his account got temporarly disabled

u can watch skizo's reply in the same topic better for u than watching the new stupid guys replies mr. asshole

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

Riiiiight. Do you know how often people get their gmail accounts stolen. Id bet that it happens to thousands of people/day. It even happened to me once, I figured...oh just have an easy password so I can remember it so I can access it from anywhere. Yeah, right.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast