Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FLAC Tracker?

demonoid got a big FLAC collection...hehehe

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    It says: "For the period of your donation, your ratio virtually auto-completes to our ideal ratio (if lower) allowing you to avoid limits and getting banned for a low ratio."

But I don't have any idea what that means.

Also, if I were you I would save my 20 bucks and do the free test at What for an account. I think you'll find it to be a far superior site.
    It means that his ratio will be of at least one until his donation period has expired.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    STMusic roxxxxx!

i just dl from there enya albums in flac mode. great for mode relax home.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    yeah, im currently at underground gamer, and i cannot seed for the life of me. it looks like all the torrents have a full set of seeders and no leechers...i don't know how i can ever get my ratio up when it works like that, and hope the other sites don't have this problem...it makes pedros deal sound good..go crazy for 4 weeks get the jist of what was in my collection, and continue normally afterword.

i want to seed bad, i cant just find a torrent that has any leechers.
    Last edited by llmercll; 12-05-2008 at 07:51 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by llmercll View Post
    welcome to the music tracker world! all leechers are waiting for the next free leech.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by llmercll View Post
    welcome to the music tracker world! all leechers are waiting for the next free leech.
    I don't, the point of freeleeches is to build up your buffer, so you can leech without fear...

I just dl what I want when I want. Finding new music to dl for me is the hard part.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Borat's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    It says: "For the period of your donation, your ratio virtually auto-completes to our ideal ratio (if lower) allowing you to avoid limits and getting banned for a low ratio."

But I don't have any idea what that means.

Also, if I were you I would save my 20 bucks and do the free test at What for an account. I think you'll find it to be a far superior site.
    This means that the ratio would be wrong!
    Explaining:
    You download a lot like 100gb and upload 5 gb, you still having 100gb download and 5 gb upload but your ratio would be 0.8 anyway! when the donation period is over you are like bannned for low ratio unless you donate again! - lol

But if you donate to get access and keep the REAL ratio above 0.8, in the end of the donation period you will still being a pedro's member!

Well, it seems that what counts is the virtual ratio, for the most part of the users is the same as the real ratio but for donors aka PU with real ratio below 0.8 the virtual ratio is 0.8!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It seems like a simple free leech period for those initial 'X' amount of days would be simpler. Whatever tho', it's their site.

Thanks for the interpretation tho'.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    all music trackers are very hard to seed,so if you are so keen on dling all the big flac on those trackers as soon as you get in,
    Pedro's is extremely easy to seed on. All he needs to do is what you do at any new site. Jump on the newly uploaded torrents and let them seed. Pedro's is the only music site I belong where I have no problems seeding everything I take back to 1:1.

The samething applies to TT. It's extremely easy to seed. You grab the new stuff to build a comfortable buffer, then you're able to download whatever you want. And if I remember correctly, STmusic was pretty easy to seed at as well(let my account go inactive).

So actually, the only hard to seed music sites that I belong to are What/Waffles(I have no idea how seeding is at E, Elektronik, etc since I'm not a member). And ratio can easily be taken care of there by simply uploading music. But yeah, I know, most people won't do this. Grabbing all the new stuff from these two sites and buffering from it just doesn't work well.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 12-06-2008 at 10:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I agree. Pedros is really strict about users 'overseeding'. I disagree with that policy but thats a discussion for another thread I suppose

Its kind of nice sometimes. I have such a large buffer I only seed to .8 now. And download during freeleech? never! I'm actually trying to bring my ratio DOWN!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast