Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTN is down?

hi people!!!

FTN is down?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm doing maintenance. It'll be back in 30min. These tables are taking longer than I thought.
    Last edited by Brandon; 12-06-2008 at 12:55 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Edit.

Good to see you here Brandon.

Am not a member of the site.

I thought Hey was asking for a invite but is a joke i guess?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-06-2008 at 12:37 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I thught Brandon quit FTN. Great to see him as sysop. It might be old news but who cares. Nice to see you back at FTN.
    Last edited by victor55; 12-06-2008 at 12:40 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Brandon Quit FTN? how is that possible?

its a bit like bill gates quitting Microsoft.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-06-2008 at 12:44 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lulz

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something to do where he lives or ip. It was way back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Sysops don't just quit, Brandon said he was quitting more than twice i think.

the first occasion he said he was stepping down because of college, another time he said something more serious like he stepped into a fast moving vehicle or something, but later returned, again.

another time somebody posted his address, telephone, ip, photo's etc.

another time he split up with his staff/GF and she joined SCT staff, very james bond'ish eh? playing both sides, collecting secret information.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-06-2008 at 01:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Sysops don't just quit, Brandon said he was quitting more than twice i think.

the first occasion he said he was stepping down because of college, another time he said something more serious like he stepped into a fast moving vehicle or something, but later returned, again.

another time somebody posted his address, telephone, ip, photo's etc.

another time he split up with his staff/GF and she joined SCT staff, very james bond'ish eh? playing both sides, collecting secret information.
    Only reason I stayed is because there was nobody to take my place.. yet. As I said from the first day the site went up, it will live on even without me.

The bullshit info posted in that nfo was after I said I was going to step down, FYI. I only stayed after that because I felt the site meant enough to me to stand my ground and prove it was bullshit.

And regarding staff/GF, that never had anything to do with ftn.. sure it might have added to my stress load at the time, but that wasn't at all the reasoning.

There's really no need to me to explain myself to anyone. I'll leave when the time is right, and I will leave at some point. Fortunately, I've already picked the person(s) to take my place.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast