Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 0day with most releases?

Question Mark

So I don't know if most people notice this, but there are A TON of releases that are not automatically uploaded at most 0day sites like ScT and SCC. Often you might see these being uploaded soon after with pretimes of a few hours, but most of the time, they just never get uploaded at the respective 0day sites. Torrents as popular as 1080p Fight Club don't even make it to these 0day sites (its at SceneHD, if you want it). My question is what 0day uploads the highest percentage of scene releases? Why don't the 0day sites upload these popular releases automatically?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    emule has quite a few.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I would imagine they don't sit at their computers 24 hours a day...do they??
    Last edited by Holy5hit!; 12-06-2008 at 01:54 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    they do upload them automaticly, it called "the scene".
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-06-2008 at 01:59 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Yes, most uploads are done automatically, but there a significant portion of them that are not. I am curious as to what sites upload the highest number automatically. I am referring to torrent trackers (this is in the bittorrent section, after all), so I'll just go ahead and ignore that emule comment

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i remember seeing the results of a monthly "racing winners list" of some sort that could shed light on the actual uploading amounts per site.

its pointless anyway, sct gets these things faster than most almost all of the time.

the other sites might upload before sct, but wont have quicker connections, so your DL finishes later.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-06-2008 at 02:31 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    this is why it is good to be on a decent site. gotta love the request folder

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    agreed, having everything you want, is more important than having bad quality stuff quickly.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-06-2008 at 03:20 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Obviously not every group has the means to spread releases to every topsite. It also depends on the particular access of uploaders on a given site.

You refer to unpopular group releases in your first post, so asking why '0day sites' don't upload 'popular releases' is a bit silly. As some people in the thread previously mentioned, you can request releases on smaller and more private sites, or even sites like TL have a request section.

Maybe SCC uploads the most, since they race individual mp3 releases.

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    so racing in bit torrent is done by rippers in the scene?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast