Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Music Suggestions

BANNED
    try something house

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by mojo2185@10 September 2003 - 02:29
    First off, i'm creating a movie for my media tech class.  It requires a movie trailer to be aired before we show the actual movie.
    Here's what I've had in mind.  I'm looking for some dramatic music, kind of like the music near the middle/end half of the Matrix Revolutions trailer, with a choir singing, etc...  I'm really not looking for rock music, rap, or techno stuff.
    If you have any ideas, they'd be really helpful!

Thanks!
    I would suggest the first 3 tracks from Jason Becker's Perspective: Primal, Rain & End of the Beginning.
    About 22 minutes total lenght, but Primal should completely match what you need B) ...Hope this helps & have a nice day

3. Music   -   #13
    BANNED
    search for a song called starwars

4. Music   -   #14
    actually, I was thinking about using some star wars stuff. Only problem is, many of the songs are too "peppy" and often include parts of the theme song and is easily recognizable as star wars. That is the genre of music i'm looking for though.

Thanks for the great tips so far, I'm going to check them all out when I get a chance.

5. Music   -   #15
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by mojo2185@10 September 2003 - 19:12
    actually, I was thinking about using some star wars stuff. Only problem is, many of the songs are too "peppy" and often include parts of the theme song and is easily recognizable as star wars. That is the genre of music i'm looking for though.

Thanks for the great tips so far, I'm going to check them all out when I get a chance.
    Well, I have the Linkin Park instrumentals. They are piano music only, no lyrics or other instruments. Very subtle, but recognizable. They are being shared in our SoulSeek room. Maybe that's something more your style? Its an entire piano version of Linkin Park's new CD.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #16
    Thanks for all of the suggestions. I've finally settled on a tune I found somewhere, it claims to be from Matrix Revolutions. Its an ochestra type piece with choir singing in the background, basically a score from a movie.

All your tips were very helpful. Even though I didn't pick one of the suggestions for this project, several of the songs you've suggested can definately be applied to some of my other projects for the class.

So thanks for all of the input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12