Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Music Suggestions

First off, i'm creating a movie for my media tech class. It requires a movie trailer to be aired before we show the actual movie.
    Here's what I've had in mind. I'm looking for some dramatic music, kind of like the music near the middle/end half of the Matrix Revolutions trailer, with a choir singing, etc... I'm really not looking for rock music, rap, or techno stuff.
    If you have any ideas, they'd be really helpful!

Thanks!

2. Music   -   #2
    Evanesance - Haunted - Track 5 Of Fallen

3. Music   -   #3
    It turned out to be a good song (minus the ring tones and other RIAA caused parts...), but not quite what I was looking for. Though I will search for a real version, with no messed up parts.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm looking more for instrumental pieces with choir singers.

4. Music   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    look for something off the donnie darko soundtrack i bet that is what your looking for.

5. Music   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hmm.. i made a flash video of my cat lying around doing nothing, i used the intrumental of kashmir.. quite an effect.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #6
    look for something off the donnie darko soundtrack i bet that is what your looking for
    It&#39;s a lot closer. I haven&#39;t listened to a ton of the songs, but one might be what I&#39;m looking for, thanks for the tip.

hmm.. i made a flash video of my cat lying around doing nothing, i used the intrumental of kashmir.. quite an effect.
    What the? lol

7. Music   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by mojo2185@9 September 2003 - 23:14
    look for something off the donnie darko soundtrack i bet that is what your looking for
    It&#39;s a lot closer. I haven&#39;t listened to a ton of the songs, but one might be what I&#39;m looking for, thanks for the tip.

What the? lol
    hehe yea, i took some pics with my digital camera added some music, made it fade, addedsome text.. and he was an action hero with a movie coming out this fall. heeh.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. Music   -   #8
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I havent seen that Matrix movie, but for modern orchestral music, check out Sigur Ros (vocals in Icelandic) or
    Godspeed You Black Emperor (not many vocals there though)...
    Though more lyrical than instrumental, Spiritualized is excellent for choir kinda stuff...their music from the
    new &#39;Amazing Grace&#39; album is excellent. or maybe some Aphex Twin (electronic/instrumental) or Badly
    Drawn Boy...

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how about vast track 2 on their first album

10. Music   -   #10
    check out some of the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack. The main theme was revamped and used in the trailer for LotR: The Two Towers very effectively (IMO at least). Very stirring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast