Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to trade for TranceTraffic

Have Torrentleech invite + some other . If you're interested, pls pm me your offer.

Thanks,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Anyone?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    what so good about TT? sorry to jack ur thread I really want to know... =(

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    No problem. Actually I really have no idea. Just heard that it's good so I want to trade for it. It may turn out to be not that good I don't know. Besides, good or bad depends on what you're looking for as well.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    p0ster
    ITT: WTaW
    Last edited by tX; 12-09-2008 at 01:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by parnthep View Post
    Actually I really have no idea. Just heard that it's good so I want to trade for it.
    So you wanna join a tracker because you heard is good

And then you can say " I have a TT account "

you the

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Pls b4 making a thread , waste 1 min from ur life( better than wasting all of it ) and take a look here .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Dude I've been "files sharing" long enough and I know what am I doing. I own a couple of trackers they don't have "exactly" the same contents that's why I keep looking. So you think that's crazy? I got invite I trade for another one that's why we have this trading forum isn't it?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by parnthep View Post
    Dude I've been "files sharing" long enough and I know what am I doing. I own a couple of trackers they don't have "exactly" the same contents that's why I keep looking. So you think that's crazy? I got invite I trade for another one that's why we have this trading forum isn't it?
    calm down dude i trade too , but i want to say it's hard to get tt with ur tl and others ( i suppose tl is better than others that's why u mention it ) , so the thing is it's hard to be on the top of the ladder without clim it slowly ( except if u drink red boll ) .

so i was giving an advice bro .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Ok got your point You know at first I offered low level invite for TL and some people commented that it's not gonna happen. Out of the blue someone pm me offered to trade. May be it hard for higher level but hey you never know right?
    Last edited by parnthep; 12-10-2008 at 12:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast