Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well how it feels ?

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    After screwing with others economy how it feels that your own economy is crippled now? 500k job cuts in just over a month, and more to come if car sector is not rescued.
    how it feels to see the hunter becomes the haunted or to be spelled by your own magic.

for years and years America have been power playing by sanctioning countries which dont think the way it thinks or the the way it feels, playing around with their economy for example IRAN, now they are standing tall or atleast untouched by crises while America is taking funds from china and wasting its tax payers money.
    America sanctioned almost all of the Iranian banks to the point where it was only left with LC's but it didnt went bankrupt its still there while American bank declared or were going to declare bankruptcy if funds wasn't pumped using tax payer money.

thanks to Americas capitalism system not only itself but it hurt Europe as well which by the way said yes to every god damn sanction America proposed, i guess they were following America to their graves.

not so tough now, ehh?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Fine, thanks. How are you?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Not fine thank you for asking. They are going to fire forty in wife's job after new years, they do not know who. (drama)
    Less sales for me, do not know whether it is the market or the ahead of it's time (awesome) works i made.
    May loose house.

it was a mass of people's decisions which caused this. No point blaming.
    I live near the sea. I like fish.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    On the bright side we still aren't brainwashed tards gloating about the misfortune of millions of people, a fair percentage of whom will still have a better standard of living even unemployed than ourselves, and nor are we making inaccurate blanket statements about millions of people we don't understand, so I guess we're still ahead.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Ba-bum-dish.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The economy is thriving here. In Austin, that is. There are almost ten mid-rise and high-rise condos being built in downtown, homes are selling as soon as they're put on the market, and there are now hiring signs in plenty of windows.

At UPS we are having the busiest "peak season" on record in Central Texas. While there are companies who are failing, there are plenty that are doing just fine. Booming in fact.

We're in a recession. True story. We know it. But we also know that they happen once in a while. We'll get through it, same as we always do.

You go ahead and keep celebrating and burning our flag. In the meantime, we'll be solving our problems and moving on. You'll still be the same hateful person you always were.
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-09-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: can't find the correct spelling. :/

yo

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    @skizo - i'm liking the blind faith in spell checkers

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It wasn't a spell checker, I just misspelled it.

yo

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    On the bright side we still aren't brainwashed tards gloating about the misfortune of millions of people, a fair percentage of whom will still have a better standard of living even unemployed than ourselves, and nor are we making inaccurate blanket statements about millions of people we don't understand, so I guess we're still ahead.
    you sound like bush, wont face the facts no matter what.

[img]The economy is thriving here. In Austin, that is. There are almost ten mid-rise and high-rise condos being built in downtown, homes are selling as soon as they're put on the market, and there are now hiring signs in plenty of windows.

At UPS we are having the busiest "peak season" on record in Central Texas. While there are companies who are failing, there are plenty that are doing just fine. Booming in fact.

We're in a recession. True story. We know it. But we also know that they happen once in a while. We'll get through it, same as we always do.

You go ahead and keep celebrating and burning our flag. In the meantime, we'll be solving our problems and moving on. You'll still be the same hateful person you always were.[/img]
    well Georgy boy made sure texas is hurt less then every one i guess.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    You think Iran is "standing tall" and "untouched by crisis"?

Now who's not facing facts?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast