Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: how to buy into pedros?

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

so you expect site admins to rent fast servers with shitloads of space and bandwidth so you can get free shit and have them pay for it?

In a word, yes.

I've never donated to a Bittorrent site and I never will. Ever.

They're offering a free service and I'm happy to oblige.
    See now, thats the Catch 22 of this whole thing. I'm not saying I have or have not donated ever, its irrelevant, but just think if everyone thought like you did (not saying the way you think is good or bad) there wouldn't be any torrent sites to use and you wouldnt get your free shit (by torrenting means at least)
    Last edited by puckface; 12-09-2008 at 03:33 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorFook View Post
    No, 5 EUR to get in.

Where you see 5 euro?

''Donate 20 EUR or more to get access to our site and receive Power User status ''

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    5 Euros to get access to the site only. 20 Euros to get access AND power user status. I'll wait to get an invite some other way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Paying to get on a site is totally different to donating imho, or even sites asking for donations to keep open.
    A medium/small site can cost anything up to $1000 a month and I know a lot of sites that are cutting back on servers etc to try and keep them open during the hard times people are having over the world. Some sites will have plenty of money spare or the admins have probable made several $$$$'s for them selves and may now be missing this income the site has made for them.

P.S.
    I am totally against any site that uses donations from members for themselves in any way.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I would think having a good selection of content by the review, that they would be more careful who gets access or not?

If 5 Euros is true?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-09-2008 at 07:00 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    pedros is soooo nice, ppl are amazing, and the irc very friendly, very easy to make new friends, but the invite selling to get in, really ruins it, ohhhh whyyyy pedros is soooo stupid!

dont let this one die also!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    As benificao said. I am not even a member but would hate to hear that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234