Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Pedros BTMusic

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    This is a smart move on their part.
    Pedros is a great place, and has an awesome community, too bad it had its share of traders, who got in via the payment route.
    Its never too late, but the timing makes me wonder if its the TL aftermath

great job Fiamma and gang!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I like Pedro's I consider this a smart move, It's just a wonder It took them so long.
    It's just a pity for the good members there they lose there Invite's because of the lowlifes.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This new policy is definitely going to cut down on the amount of 'bad' users who would have been previously able to get into the site quite easily. Seriously, it was no good that collectors and careless users were able to get into the site with little effort by buying their way in or receiving one of the many invites floating around.

As an added bonus, it will likely encourage more people to become uploaders.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    This new policy is definitely going to cut down on the amount of 'bad' users who would have been previously able to get into the site quite easily. Seriously, it was no good that collectors and careless users were able to get into the site with little effort by buying their way in or receiving one of the many invites floating around.

As an added bonus, it will likely encourage more people to become uploaders.
    true.
    members can look forward to a surge in uploads now.
    personally, i would love to see more uppers sharing stuff(even if their motivation is invites.)

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    personally, i would love to see more uppers sharing stuff(even if their motivation is invites.)
    personnaly, i wouldn't.
    more uploaders for invite purpose = more crappy music
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    But there's always bound to be a few gems in a gigantic pile of crap.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    But there's always bound to be a few gems in a gigantic pile of crap.
    +1
    Its just not possible that only the regular upploaders of Pedros' have gems in their collections.
    The new rules could actually push a few dormant members (downloaders) into digging for (unreleased) music, and who knows, they might turn up with something rare in true sense?
    i will keep my hopes high!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    People from Pedro's and E**** are very careful while inviting people.

"Having" invites itself is not a problem.
    And regarding the "buying" issue. You can buy almost everything including FTN etc, so theoretically all should be easy to get it, but it's not.

GL, if you can prove you know something about lossless music, and show some interest you might find one. If you just trader or tracker collector, don't bother, Pedro's is unlike any other site, its not about speeds, number of torrents, or pre-times. It's about quality of the uploads and community.

I am very skeptic about inviting new people as 90% are getting banned or don't use their accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    personnaly, i wouldn't.
    more uploaders for invite purpose = more crappy music
    You can't upload crappy music on Pedro's. It might not include artwork etc but music will be OK... And if you mean crappy genre or band, than you're wrong. People there can appreciate any kind of music.
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 05-17-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456