Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Will Stop The Riaa! Please Read!

Poster
    #6 probably

And on a similar note -
    I knew someone who was downloading music and making CD's to sell. He eventually got caught and has his PC confiscated. By that time he'd already made enough money to buy a new one and still have loads spare... To the best of my knowlegde he's still selling illegal copies of CD's... And is quite happy to carry on doing so...
    Now I'm not saying that it's right for him to be doing that, but if he can make even a few hundred a month selling CD's to people at £2 a time, why can't the MASSIVE recording industry just sell CD's for less? Are they seriously expecting me to believe that recoring a 10pence CD-R is cheaper than thier own production methods? I've no idea what the exact costs are, but I'm sure that a £13 CD is £12.00 profit... A boycott might make someone do something about it...

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    I'm in.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Of course I'm im, have been for a while. The only cd's I ever buy are local bands that are actually good, not mainstream popular crap where most sales go don't even go to the artists. I support bands by going to concerts and so forth. Hopefully this boycott will make some leadway B)

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    piratez_99
    I can't agree more. Does anyone know, If I'm buying a CD here in the UK, does it help the RIAA in anyway?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    You know, just sitting here and talking about wont help. We all must come together and fight as one! We still have the law on our side, the first amendment, the freedom of petition! We should start a petition and get every KazaaLover to sign it and send it to the government, and then they will have to listen to us. I may sound like a rambling fool but we must try.

XeNoDrAgOn2001

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Formula1's Avatar Poster

I never bought music cd's anyways lol. So i guess I'll boycott the music sales.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    When you're 5 than I'm #6..
    I hate the recording organisations..I never bought a cd in my life..when there was no file sharing I recorded everything from the radio and TV !!
    And this story with the 12 year old girl..
    RIAA AND BIG RECORD LABELS WHO SUPPORT THEM DIE !!!!

We nee cd sales to fall at least 50% or even 70

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@12 October 2003 - 20:18
    We nee cd sales to fall at least 50% or even 70
    Or even 100%

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Well if i am number 9 or whichever number i am I am in

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Poster
    I'm into it. My countrie's pc game industry relies more no kazaa lite then on anything else.Also on cd of music but that's a different story

FUCK <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>RIIA</span>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast