Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Death of P2P

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by basilhaydens View Post
    After reading that FSC giveaway thread I have to say that it sums up perfectly what the private bt community comes down to, a circle jerk of trusted friends on the inside and a bunch of illiterate morons trying to get in somehow. Then, somewhere in the middle is the average user who doesn't post much at all, is friends only with his inviter and downloads what he wants without saying a peep. I don't really care about sharing files and I don't really care about the people I've met in the past couple of years. I realized it was all b.s. a few months ago and haven't looked back since, except to wonder why I wasn't one of those average/middle group users who kept his mouth shut and his harddrive full.

Peace.
    It seems you have no understanding whatsoever of what the BT community is, or any community whatsoever, judging by your statement.

Furthermore, this isn't the BT community as a whole, it is simply the FSC community, who wish to give an opportunity in a place that isn't limited to one tracker's members. I also think it's funny how you said a big part of the community is "morons" who aren't in yet.. makes a lot of sense...

Anyway, I think you should expand that whole "mouth shut harddrive full" outlook, on forums like these for example, since I think something gets lost in translation between your brain and your fingers typing up things.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Care?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    I would like to see that.
    sir, im going to have to ask you to keep this on topic and not spam or i'll be forced to smash your entire world with an infraction, ill do it. i will, i swear. not even joking at all. internet is serious business.

back on topic: OP is a douche.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    LOL.. this is a forum.
    if I post like that in every thread I read for like 1 hour. I will get infraction.
    Internet could be serious business, but not this..
    Last edited by PlayeR; 12-12-2008 at 03:14 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    xnugx, if you want a serious discussion I suggest you create a thread in the Drawing Room. I think you'll find the discussions there are more, well, serious.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234