Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is there any way to make firefox load faster ?

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Smile

it takes ages for my firefox to load,even internet explorer loads faster then firefox

is there any cracks,registry edit,patchs,tools,software etc that can make firefox load faster

when i mean load faster is when i click on the icon not the page loading faster

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Clear your cache.

If you have a lot of ads blocked, try clearing out your adblocker cache and starting anew.

Try turning off all plugins you don't need or use.

yo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Clear your cache.

If you have a lot of ads blocked, try clearing out your adblocker cache and starting anew.

i dont get this one

i dont see a option where i can clear out my adblocker cache and starting anew
    Last edited by dr jones; 12-11-2008 at 04:37 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There is a software that forces Firefox to use the HDD space rather than RAM for storage purposes .. Hence if ur Firefox memory size is 40mb it reduces it to 1mb ..

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    There is a software that forces Firefox to use the HDD space rather than RAM for storage purposes .. Hence if ur Firefox memory size is 40mb it reduces it to 1mb ..
    and what is that software call ?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    its custom software not commerially released .. I can give u a rapidshare link later in the day when i go home

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    its custom software not commerially released .. I can give u a rapidshare link later in the day when i go home
    ok,give me the link when you get home

and does it have a website ?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    Clear your cache.

i dont get this one

Every time you ad block an ad, the URL is add to adblocker. Every time you open FF or load a page, FF must go through that entire list to check for that ads URL. The more URLS that are listed, the more time it takes FF to load.

yo

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

I am not aware of that .. like i said its a cusotmised thing ..

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10

i dont get this one

Every time you ad block an ad, the URL is add to adblocker. Every time you open FF or load a page, FF must go through that entire list to check for that ads URL. The more URLS that are listed, the more time it takes FF to load.
    thank you,firefox loads much faster now

I am not aware of that .. like i said its a cusotmised thing ..

ok,remember to pm me the link when you get home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast