Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: FSC Giveaway

mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalism View Post
    If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?
    True man!
    i vouch for you in you need to get in.....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #152
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalism View Post
    If the member has to be on FSC anyways, why aren't we just using the thread there? Isn't this contradictory to what was said in that thread anyways?
    Because this is FST not FSC. The giveway is designed so that FST/FSC members can nominate other FST members. FSC is not the place for this and there is a reason why this giveway is being done....best to leave it at that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #153
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    meh i nominated somebody last time they did this and he totally failed me and never used it, not doing it again.
    Honestly the almost only thing that initially motivated me to contribute on a couple trackers is not to let down the person who put invited me.
    You see with all the hype involved I was expecting the Moon and Stars right away and was a bit disappointed when that didn't immediately happen.
    I hung in there entirely because of that commitment to a friend.

Strangest thing though is after making the effort and getting involved I now consider them as the very best that I belong to and realize that I'm very fortunate indeed to be a part of them.
    But then just like with most things in life you only get as much out of it as you are willing to put in.

Don't especially know what that has to do with this thread but the comment about your friend Adam got me thinking about people's(including my own) short sightedness so I thought I'd post it .
    Hopefully someone can learn from my mistakes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #154
    capnclive's Avatar SceneAccess Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    im just curious what happened to Enlightened intrusive signature?Before 1 day it was uk-t and when this thread started he put fsc again.
    I did NOT quite like that "Design", furtermore I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL
    I am better "buddies" with Mr. DV8type, cuse we can always square things off in the Octagonal Cage in UFC...LMAO

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke &
    Guillotine
    I don't think "Mr. Squizzle" will be frequenting here all that often anymore.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #155
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Wow. 15pages of spam with maybe 1 page worthy of good posts....i hate sorting.

As per trading: Some hard heads never learn while some find the error in there ways and reform. At FSC we side with the latter. FSC trusts its community to know who and what we need. If you have enuff members vouching for you then they have expectations to live up to.

\o capnclive
    Last edited by DV8type; 12-12-2008 at 06:52 PM.
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #156
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL
    You must be oblivious

Hai capnclive!

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #157
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL
    You must be oblivious

Hai capnclive!
    yeah....with the festive holidays, going on Not to mention the Boozing, I can be oblivous...
    Well, looks like there is a new sheriff in town { thanks for the heads up } .......catch my drift, ha! Ha !!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #158
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Those that want to take advantage of this opportunity better post up quick. It will be closed real soon
    Last edited by DV8type; 12-12-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #159
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Show's over folks. Good luck to all

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516