Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: FSC Giveaway

..... BT Rep: +2
    Sear is generous enough to do this giveaway and Put trust in members here, with a priceless offer. But some are self nominating themselves. Everyone would do that if they could. Rules are rules. Why question them?

Good luck all nominee's .

Special night on fst tonight.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-12-2008 at 06:12 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #132
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Rules are rules. Why question them? Sear is generous enough to do this giveaway and your complaining that you can not self nominate? Everyone would do that if they could.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

Lucky post #99.
    I nominate the lucky guy.
    PM me if you seriously consider him and need proof of my membership
    Thanks for the nomination and I hope staff contact me so I can show them I really want this.
    Did he nominate you?
    Yea and I am thankful but I don't know if much is gonna come of it since I have not heard anything from staff. Maybe one day but who knows

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #133
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Where's the patience? You guys are probably checking the thread constantly, and sear pops in once a day or summin' like that
    Kindness goes a long way!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #134
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol I am gonna be up all night cause I have a final exam tom. I am hopped up on red bull and other stimulants and just have my computer on because I am making a study guide on it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #135
    Poster
    im just curious what happened to Enlightened intrusive signature?Before 1 day it was uk-t and when this thread started he put fsc again.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #136
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    im just curious what happened to Enlightened intrusive signature?Before 1 day it was uk-t and when this thread started he put fsc again.
    I stole his ginormous signature its like I told respawn40 aka Judas put your name on it!
    Last edited by killercam101; 12-12-2008 at 05:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #137
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    I did NOT quite like that "Design", furtermore I don't want Mr. Squizzle, to flag me down for showing off....LOL
    I am better "buddies" with Mr. DV8type, cuse we can always square things off in the Octagonal Cage in UFC...LMAO

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke &
    Guillotine
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-12-2008 at 07:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #138
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    definitely good with the rear naked choke. some might call it good bjj, but i just think he enjoys having another mans back.
    Last edited by aysomc; 12-12-2008 at 07:07 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #139
    Wow, just got done reading this whole thread. Quite a read at 1:30am.

Just want to add to it a little, I'm not a member of FSC and I'm not very active here, so take my opinion as you will. I'd like to vouch again for bumrocks, he's my bud and I figure it can't hurt to have more support. Has helped me out several times, and been a true friend for about a year now. Everything that was said about him before is true, plus those handjobs he talked about are to die for

Oh and just so everybody who's wondering I'm maddog2099 on trackers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #140
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I am better "buddies" with Mr. DV8type, cuse we can always square things off in the Octagonal Cage in UFC...LMAO

P.S. DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke & [/B][/I]Guillotine

DV8type is very good with his rear Naked Choke << good thing i know what your talking about or i might take that the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    definitely good with the rear naked choke. some might call it good bjj, but i just think he enjoys having another mans back.
    hahahahahaha....Classic
    Proud Member of: