Thread: Seedbox.me?

Hello there I am just wondering if anyone have any info about Seedbox.me? I was thinking of getting a seedbox from them but am looking to see if any of you have had any experience with them or heard anything? Thanks.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Just checked it out .. It seems to be expensive for wat they are offering .. Also i always have my doubts when it comes to Ticket based support system

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    yeah...looks expensive.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bought one tonite, nothing but bad so far... 30kbps download
    403 errors, site never loads, seedbox never loads

the only good thing is paypal and the only 1 month contract so after this im done with them if i dont find big improvments

edit

and now my account has been locked
    Last edited by aolsucks2; 01-25-2009 at 02:36 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Damn that sounds crap. You should try proseedbox.com. I got mine this morning, and for a seedbox service its awesome. They state they only share a 100mbit server between two people which i couldn't really believe.

But with the consistent speeds (Both ftp and torrent wise) and very quick webui response it seems they are sticking to their word.

Managed to get a couple of flat mates to get their own as well to save our flat connection

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    omg! thank you! its the same price and i get 10gb space! i only get 5gb with seedbox.me
    and 5 torrents instead of 3

next month im going with proseedbox

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    3 active torrents is waste of your money srsly.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    torypsx
    Garbage! Absolute garbage...trust me stay away from seedbox.me. Horrible speeds and their tech support sucks. Took my money and ran with it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    They are expensive imo.

Theres much better value plans around.