Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQUEST] BitMe invite

..... BT Rep: +2
    If not then explain because i really do not understand?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    TNAWrestling's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm not a seller,but I don't speak to you,you can't believe me.I SELLED ONCE! ONCE! ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BEGINNER IN T.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT???????? YOU'RE PERFECT??????? YOU WASN'T BEGINNER????????? I DON'T SELL INVITES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T SEE IT? I'M JUST GIVING AWAY INVITES AND ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!! AND DON'T DISTURB ME WITH THAT I'M A SELLER,BECAUSE I'M NOT! LOOK AT JACK25 AT T.I's,HE'S REALLY A SELLER!!!!!!! HE SELLING AN FTN INVITE FOR 50 €,AND AFTER YOU PAID,HE SEND YOU AND INVITE,AND BAN YOU AFTER 1-2 DAYS!!! HE'S THE SELLER,NOT ME! CALL THE COPS FOR HIM,NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND? I'M NOT LYING!! BUT I KNOW,YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME....BUT I SAY AGAIN FOR THE SAFETY! I.AM.NOT.A.SELLER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TNAWrestling; 12-22-2008 at 09:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ah too late you already sold. The only way i won't tell the cops now is if you give back the money to the person that you took from and give us proof.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    why did you edit your funfile screenshot after takems pointing out some very disturbing facts about your ratios?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Takms? Good work guy.

OP this is not going to happen, i doubt.

Invites giving for currency to others-??? Nothing to say-Is Bad plain and simple
    But i thought you gave 1 to your friend, now he is selling ftn invites-wth?
    Only once? So your friend sells invites and takes the account 2 days later?
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAWrestling View Post
    I'm not a seller,but I don't speak to you,you can't believe me.I SELLED ONCE! ONCE! ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BEGINNER IN T.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT???????? YOU'RE PERFECT??????? YOU WASN'T BEGINNER????????? I DON'T SELL INVITES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T SEE IT? I'M JUST GIVING AWAY INVITES AND ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!! AND DON'T DISTURB ME WITH THAT I'M A SELLER,BECAUSE I'M NOT! LOOK AT JACK25 AT T.I's,HE'S REALLY A SELLER!!!!!!! HE SELLING AN FTN INVITE FOR 50 €,AND AFTER YOU PAID,HE SEND YOU AND INVITE,AND BAN YOU AFTER 1-2 DAYS!!! HE'S THE SELLER,NOT ME! CALL THE COPS FOR HIM,NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!! UNDERSTAND? I'M NOT LYING!! BUT I KNOW,YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME....BUT I SAY AGAIN FOR THE SAFETY! I.AM.NOT.A.SELLER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST GIVING AWAY INVITES AND ACCOUNTS in public + selling 1
    Last edited by pone44; 12-22-2008 at 11:01 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    TNAWrestling's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    What is 1 selling...1 mistake.I didn't know,it's against the rules.Sorry.Jack25 isn't my friend.Hell no!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    who is Jack25?

The person who sells the invites?

Do you have proof to post of this?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12