Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best site for music torrents?

thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    One of my music addict friend always says, mostly public trackers, music blogs and soulseek is enough to find almost all music.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    What.cd ...my choice

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What, waffles, TranceRoute, elektronik, etc.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillerboy View Post
    One of my music addict friend always says, mostly public trackers, music blogs and soulseek is enough to find almost all music.
    And that is true.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I usually download my techno over at STMusic, but they have lots of indie/rock as well. I'm kind of in the same position as you, I would want to get into waffles or what, but I am actually quite happy with STMusic so far, it's a good tracker. And because they let users upload music on their own, much like oink used to do, you will quite possibly find some rare indie music.

But as someone previously stated, for starters you will find a lot of music on music blogs. 0daymusic is a good site (however it seems to have mostly electronic music, some rock however), albeit I'm a bit unsure if I can say that here as it is not a torrent site. Sorry in advance if that is the case (I'm new)!
    Last edited by derailed; 12-13-2008 at 12:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    Thank you very much for all the replies, and also thank you Trippin' for the STMusic invite, really do appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Popov View Post
    Do you listen to FLAC or mp3 ?
    I would prefer to download FLAC, but since my upload is very slow my ratio would go right down, MP3 is the only option for me for now.

Quote Originally Posted by derailed View Post
    I usually download my techno over at STMusic, but they have lots of indie/rock as well. I'm kind of in the same position as you, I would want to get into waffles or what, but I am actually quite happy with STMusic so far, it's a good tracker. And because they let users upload music on their own, much like oink used to do, you will quite possibly find some rare indie music.

But as someone previously stated, for starters you will find a lot of music on music blogs. 0daymusic is a good site (however it seems to have mostly electronic music, some rock however), albeit I'm a bit unsure if I can say that here as it is not a torrent site. Sorry in advance if that is the case (I'm new)!
    From the amount of replies regarding waffles and what, I would love to be able to get in there one day, but after having a browse through STMusic it does have a lot of Indie music so I am very happy, and seems like a great starting place for me to say the least.

I have been through the music blog stage before, before I really discovered Warez sites, but I think I might check some more out again since the albums posted are usually relevantly new and usually come with a short and preview which i always good, since its easier than having to search through Last.fm, wiki or the bands myspaces.

Again, thanks for all your replies.
    Last edited by t3h_n3wbie; 12-13-2008 at 06:31 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin' View Post
    Yeah STM is always a good start. If you want an invite PM me and i'll be more than happy to sort you out.

Hey m8....Can i get an invite for STM

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancetastic3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin' View Post
    Yeah STM is always a good start. If you want an invite PM me and i'll be more than happy to sort you out.

Hey m8....Can i get an invite for STM

u need to wait 30 days that u can post and request in bittorrent section
    Only ,Dragoi92

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123