Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for dreamcast tracker with freeleech

UG and BCG dreamcast requests get filled quick. Go to the pleasuredome

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    this is where ratios are so screwed.

They are designed to weed out those that do not care (leechers that hit and run) but it is also stopping members downloading what they want, when they want.

And obviously after reading this thread, our SP system does not even help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

They are designed to weed out those that do not care (leechers that hit and run) but it is also stopping members downloading what they want, when they want.

Yea i'm being careful with the ratio.. guess i'll just download a little at a time and seed it back.
    Last edited by Fearful; 12-14-2008 at 07:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

That's why I put the bit in about following the rules.

If you feel that some people abuse the system by following those rules fine.
    Increase the minimum seed time to a month or more.I'm willing to live with that.
    Better yet put in a bonus system for time spent seeding so that after 1:1 all higher user classes or other perks are solely determined by duration that torrents are seeded .

Stoi I know that all you want is to make your site better but I don't get the hostility.I certainly wasn't condoning hit and running here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I was not actually having a go at what you posted mate, i was having a go at the OP for being scared to download them from BCG.

personally i think the SP mod is 95% perfect (nothing can ever be 100%) so it can be improved, but i dont see how. (if i did we would do it).

So it was not at you at all, if you thought that i appologise.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

personally i think the SP mod is 95% perfect (nothing can ever be 100%) so it can be improved, but i dont see how.
    I agree.
    I'm on a few trackers both big and small but there are only two that I would really hate to lose and your site is one of then.
    I'm not the biggest gamer but as with the other site BCG just has a good feel to it,like the people involved really care.

That's not just blowing smoke up your ass either.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Who cares about ratio get what you want and just leave it seeding. Normally as long as you dont hit and run most trackers wont sweat you if the torrent is seeding.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Who cares about ratio get what you want and just leave it seeding.
    This all you have to do at BCG, and everything he grabs will hit 1:1. So I really don't see why he's being hesitant to download from there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    No disrespect but is fearful not the OP of this thread?

Who cares.

Start downloading at BCG!!!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-15-2008 at 06:34 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast