Thread: New Homepage

Poster
    Check out my new homepage...feedback is really needed to improve the website, tell me also about the good things in it so I can make them even better. It's a new website, so...
    the site
    8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Lounge   -   #2
    where could i start. mate its a very basic website, the navigation is poor. you could make it much better using a prog, looks like you did it using pure html?

mes

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Honestly.....it&#39;s crap....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    its like the sites i made when i was in fifth grade to many animations and shit.