Thread: Software Install

If someone just suppose had d/l a piece of software and the serial number that was included in the file did not work or was not recognized. And if this person had done a search in Kazaa for another serial number. I just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where there may be a serial number lurking for this piece of software.
    Cheers

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by trugmolly@10 September 2003 - 11:32
    If someone just suppose had d/l a piece of software and the serial number that was included in the file did not work or was not recognized. And if this person had done a search in Kazaa for another serial number. I just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere where there may be a serial number lurking for this piece of software.
    Cheers
    nice way of puting it someone try astalavista i'm sure you can figure out where the www and the .com would go and when you get there pick a search engin and look for that someone's program crack or serial

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by trugmolly@10 September 2003 - 16:32
    Cheers
    Try google or PM me the program name and version number and i will see what i can do.