View Poll Results: What's the best bittorrent newcomer site 2008?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skittles

22 9.17%
  • Tehconnection

40 16.67%
  • TV-Vault

5 2.08%
  • IFI

4 1.67%
  • SDBits

24 10.00%
  • PTN

90 37.50%
  • TiT

21 8.75%
  • STC

9 3.75%
  • STB

17 7.08%
  • PTB

4 1.67%
  • FTM

2 0.83%
  • Vortex

2 0.83%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: FST Bittorrent Newcomer Award 2008

conopida's Avatar PopeyeTheSailorMan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    It`s an unfair poll,PtN will win for sure...Anyway,good luck to all involved in those trackers,I wish you an new year full of leechers and donors,new designers ,faster servers and old seeds.

God bless p2p,BT,scene and all pirates
    Never too late to stand your ground
    revolution begins
    In you – in me – Revolution!

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    I voted STC because of my love for no ratio trackers. When brokenstones down, it became a must have for mac torrenters and even to this day, it arguably as good as the returned brokenstones for content yet ahead due to no ratio (INHO). I would've also voted PTN for the exact reason but you can only vote once.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Long John Silver

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    here is the poll for the official fst bittorrent newcomer award 2008

vote! and feel free to leave comments or something else.

the winner will be announced on january, 1st 2009.
    cartoonchaos

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well, i would like to vote for gft cause i think it was found in 08, but whatever, op knows better. so my vote goes for sdbits

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    congrats ptn, great staff - had overcome a difficult situation.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    OMGZ ptn is so awesomeness it cannot be put into the same poll as these other trackerz. W00tz

Well, at least when the site is operational.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i just noticed that i made a small typo. ptb is supposed to be ptp (passthepopcorn). i don't know anything about this site, maybe that's why it happend. i doubt that it'll beat the winner, but nevertheless i'm sorry about that.

the poll can't be edited.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i just noticed that i made a small typo. ptb is supposed to be ptp (passthepopcorn). i don't know anything about this site, maybe that's why it happend. i doubt that it'll beat the winner, but nevertheless i'm sorry about that.

the poll can't be edited.
    but u can write this in the first page so everyone can see that ptb is ptp(passthepopcorn)
    Only ,Dragoi92

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by conopida View Post
    It`s an unfair poll,PtN will win for sure...Anyway,good luck to all involved in those trackers,I wish you an new year full of leechers and donors,new designers ,faster servers and old seeds.

How is an open poll, with each person getting one vote, not held in Florida, an unfair poll? To be frank, I do agree with disme on the fact that this is an overdone and unnecessary subject matter, but really?

w00t, that 52 votes out of the how many thousands of members of FST sure makes me positive that it's a fix. I personally could care two whits about winning a poll at a site that has never borne any kind of favoritism or above average consideration for our site(in fact in alot of cases, quite the opposite in me estimation)

Thank you much for the well wishes, really, and I wish the same for any site out there that is willing to persevere and make their site work even if luck, life, and the world around them appear to be stacked against them as those are the sites that embody what sharing is all about. Not just the good times and the high esteem, but the shit rep and crap talking too. All the feeble seedbox ddosing and broken machinery, the kick ass packs and good conversation, The bugs, that sometimes turn into butterflys, the great ideas that don't quite work. All that shit is why I do this, and I'm sure the same can be said for alot of our loyal active users who've been there from the start. We aren't the only site in the world that suffers from downtime you know, we just happen to get it talked about disdainfully more frequently from people who hold a grudge for whatever reason.

While at the outset, we had a horrific reception here, and that was partly our fault and partly the fault of a bunch of kiddies that decided to make their own userbars for a site they knew nothing about(ffs, some of those user bars were on this site well before we we're online) . That is where alot of the animosity on this board started as far as I can tell, and I don't get why it continues. We work hard, we change the things that need changed as time permits, we try to create a user friendly environment, and I guess our users appreciate it.

Sorry to present all these words and stuff, but I get really tired of the PtN bashing. if you don't like it, then please PM on site and ask to be disabled. If you aren't there, then what do you know? If you don't care, then why even bother? I'm posting here because for ill or nil our users feel more comfortable with expressing their enjoyment of our tracker. It's laughable to me that a site with 1400 users could possibly be considered to have an unfair advantage in this affair, but hey, it's an opinion poll, so we are all entitled to our opinions huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by conopida View Post
    Anyway,good luck to all involved in those trackers,I wish you an new year full of leechers and donors,new designers ,faster servers and old seeds.

Well said
    RIP Swebits <3

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast