Thread: Trackers for international music

Good morning,afternoon,evening, or night!

I have been looking for a tracker that has a reasonable selection of international music. I speak French, so of course I would like it to have some of that. However, I'm also interested in music from different cultures.

Any good ones out there?

Cheers!

2. Music   -   #2
    whta about chinese music?some of them are so nice,and your can go to this tracker
    http://list.mp3.baidu.com/list/newhits.html?id=1?top1

by the way ,i like to speak French.
    Last edited by fengyezi; 12-19-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Music   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by fengyezi View Post
    whta about chinese music?some of them are so nice,and your can go to this tracker
    http://list.mp3.baidu.com/list/newhits.html?id=1?top1

by the way ,i like to speak French.
    My first language is French. Unfortunately I can't speak Chinese - although we do have a reasonably large chinese community in my city. They have taught me to bow, instead of shaking hands - I like that!

I will look at the tracker you mentioned - Thanks!

Holy cow Fengyezi - I can't read any of it, it's in Chinese!

Thanks anyway!

Last edited by RPF; 12-19-2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Music   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    In Canada chinese folk taught you to BOW?!? Wherever I've been in Canada that would be seen as a joke lol. I assume you live in Quebec because you're francophone, and I haven't really ever gone there and met any chinese people, but that is really weird.

Immigrated asians aren't that F.O.B...
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 12-28-2008 at 09:12 PM.

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    In Canada chinese folk taught you to BOW?!? Wherever I've been in Canada that would be seen as a joke lol. I assume you live in Quebec because you're francophone, and I haven't really ever gone there and met any chinese people, but that is really weird.

Immigrated asians aren't that F.O.B...
    Actually not from Québec...however in my job I interact a lot with other cultures. It's not about where you are in Canada - it's about who you interact with.