Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OVH Kimsufi 4xl

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i have 4xl and cannot get any kind of good upload speeds. i don't know the reason maybe there is a problem with my settigns, i'm using ubuntu and utorrent

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what kind of RSS r u using? what are the upload speeds u r getting?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i don't use rss but if i jump to a very fresh tracker i get maximum 2 mb up, i had similar problem with a 100 mbit ovh box

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    2mbps is like real bad man even for a 100mbit connection .. Has ur wine and uTorrent been setup up properly .. If the problem persists then get rTorrent and setup IRC RSS with it .. is it a problem with a specific site or all ? I mean try testing it on a sCT torrent

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    i don't ow if there is a problem on utorrent or wine but i don't think so. I get good speeds on download but not on upload. The server is 4xl which is 1gb and still gets same up speeds . I have tested on sct, scc, TL i dont believe is a problem of the tracker but a problem of settings, i have started a thread about this asking some help a while ago.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Dimutri,
    What OS are you using? 32 bit or 64 bit.
    And then what version of wine.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    dimutri..

it must be a wine bug... which drops peers when the upload speed increases.. cuz 2MB/s for 1gig server is not acceptable..

I dont have 4XL, but have two ovh EG BestOf 1gig server ( 1- .com , 1 - .co.uk ) with premium SLA.. and the max Upload speed I have seen so far is ~57MB/s

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Dimutri, where did you get the server. I had the same problem with mine, got shit speeds it couldnt get peers ect. kimsufi have 3 series, standard, traffic, and burstabel. The standard series is an infrastructure based server which does not feature guaranteed speeds of 100Mbit/1Gbit, If this is the case, you might want to consider asking your reseller if you use one, or contact ovh, and get them to change it to either burstabel or traffic series, this is free, and the effect is instant.
    Last edited by uxen; 01-06-2009 at 05:44 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    If you buy this product through a reseller maybe you must share the bandwidth with all the servers that have that reseller
    Last edited by Seed4Speed; 01-06-2009 at 06:34 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by uxen View Post
    Dimutri, where did you get the server. I had the same problem with mine, got shit speeds it couldnt get peers ect. kimsufi have 3 series, standard, traffic, and burstabel. The standard series is an infrastructure based server which does not feature guaranteed speeds of 100Mbit/1Gbit, If this is the case, you might want to consider asking your reseller if you use one, or contact ovh, and get them to change it to either burstabel or traffic series, this is free, and the effect is instant.
    i got it straight from their web page so i have to ask the traffic or burstable range of server fro kimsufi? i hope this is the problem indeed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast