Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE SEEDBOX USE FROM MrBuddyX

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Laugh

I decided to do a free GA for time on my seedbox.. It runs out in Jan 09. Noone is using it so i figured I might as well let someone use up the bandwidth bc I am using my other box.. Anyways its a METERED box from LEASEWEB.. 2TB per mo is all I get on this box.. So what I am doing is letting people buffer 250GB total over a 2 or 3 day span.. So each person gets around 250GB only.. It's not an UNMETERED box!! Unlike some of my previous GA's.. So you must abide STRICTLY to all my rules if you want access to it.. Its a 100MBPS link with a 250GB HDD, I have uTorrent web GUI installed on it.. Now BOTH your downloads and uploads count towards your TOTAL!!

So you have to add up your DL + UL, as well as FTP transfers if you want to put anything on your own HDD, that counts as well.. So DL + UL + FTP = less than 250GB !! So it wouldn't be smart to go and DL a 50GB pack bc in order to get to a 1:1 ratio you will be DLing 50GB and ULing 50GB, which = 100GB just to get to 1:1.. So you want to keep your torrents that you DL to a minimal size.. I suggest nothing larger than a DVD-R or below 5 GB.. NO MATTER WHAT..

DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. DL any large packs at all
    2. Don't change the username and PW
    3. Don't change any settings in the preferences
    4. Don't share the box info with anyone else

If you have any?s just ask me...

Anyways those are the rules, now if you agree to those rules and want to apply here is what I am looking for:

Tell me why you want to use the SB? Have you ever used a SB before? What trackers do you want to buffer? Why should I pick you? Convince Me WHY I should pick you...

Also I only want members who have been here for awhile.. Please no newbies... REP will be taken into consideration as well as POST count when choosing winners.. Also, if you are kind enough to REP me for the GA, thank you in advance but this does not mean you will be selected.. Thank you though to all who REALLY appreciate me doing a GA like this.. I don't know why I do it, but I just like to help fellow members out. I just wish the site would be more of a tight knit community here and everyone would try to help out everyone.. This is the way it should be... So I am just trying to do my part..

Anyways I will pick winners as I see fit.. I want to wish ALL of you a Merry Xmas and Hope you ALL enjoy the Holidays.. Good Luck to ALL..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    womanizer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nice giveaway m8
    can i apply for it as i want to buffer my accounts i didnt use it before i want to buffer my waffles,what.cd,scl and darkside and hdbits.org
    thx in advance

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    invitemu's Avatar I'm here for you BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    hi MrBuddyX,

Firstly, I must say this is a great giveaway.
    I would love to apply for this, I need Seedbox to buffer some my account ( iPLAY, ScT etc ) I have use SB before. I need some GB upload to improve my ratio and get some invites ( will GA here ).

Merry Xmas to you !

Thanks in advanced

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello! This is very nice GA.

I would like to apply. Long time ago I want to try seedbox, but I don't have any money, so I can't afford one, because Christmas is coming. Why I need seedbox access? I need to buffer some of my trackers, which I use the most. They're ScT, BMTV, TvT.ro, PtN and bithack. Why I need seedbox? I really love these trackers, so I want to allow users to get better download speed from me and I want to buffer these accs. I'm trustable member, and I hope, you will let me to use your seedbox a bit.

Regards,
    Rikikii.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    This is great giveaway which we see very rarely.In my country the fastest connection available is 1MB/1MB.So its very hard to seed mate.So i would like to ask for the seedbox.I need to use it on Bitmetv and SCT,which are the hardest to seed.So i think the box will help me to lit my ratio up.Thanks you very much and merry xmas to you too!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i need seedbox i have FTN SCT NB TT BMTV need buffer.
    thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Siddharth1's Avatar Let'z Rock..!! BT Rep: +5
    Hey awesome GA.

1. I want to use SB to buffer my xbox-sky account and RevTT account. I want to download xbox games for the new xbox I have recently purchased.

2. Yes, I have used a SB before but only for a weeks time.

3. I want to buffer xbox-sky and RevTT account.

4. This is tough... but I need SB because my home connection speed is poor, so seeding back 1:1 get very touch so plz pick me if u think i deserve it.

Merry X-Mas to you too in advance..!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Great GiveAway From a Great Person

Keep Ur Goodwork

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Dretskol's Avatar Teh scammer BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Can I apply for the SB?
    My speed connection sux, I can only upload 100kb/s and that makes it difficult for me to survive at ScT etc..
    I want your seedbox for buffering all my accounts, I'd like to see my shitty ratios disappear.

Thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice giveaway man....Your are Santa Clause of today
    I never use SB befor and i want to try ....i will respect all rules imput by you....
    I want to buffer some account's like all guy's ....

Good Luck guy's...

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast