Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: proseedbox?

i personally dont like to look of wtorrent and its harder to setup so i would say torrentflux all the way

Also it probably would have been a better idea to do your homework on this seedbox provider before you made a order.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I like uTorrent WebUI the best, and thanks for your warning guys.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    So does anyone have an account with proseedbox?? Or do you guys figure it is just a pure scam?? Has anyone else actually ordered from them?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    hostoffice.hu this is they hosting do you see unlimit traffic and gbit lines?)) try to run they ips proseedbox.com here http://www.all-nettools.com/toolbox/smart-whois.php
    100mb lines+traffic limit+lot of money for rent . and the
    proseedbox.com have thare 2x1000mb lines? how mutch they paying 1000-2000 euro?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    gotta be kidding i guess, damn how do hosts offers unltd 2gbit stuff boxes for users at 10$ etc.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bboyskidz's Avatar smooligan
    I got account here and so did my mate. Its pretty good.. I can post screen shots if you guys want but i get speeds of up to 12mbps which is quite nice.

I got the $9.90p/m plan and it is awesome. Support is good and the owner is good to deal with.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Just got an account with them and it looks pretty awesome. Down speeds are great but as the peer limit is only 5-15 users i'm getting crappy speeds on what i would normally get great speeds.

I emailed the guy to see if they can increase the limit as i couldn't see any way to do so my end.

EDIT: Just tried another torrent and the speeds are awesome, but only when i connect to a someone else with a server.

EDIT2: Just got an email back and got the peers increased, awesome speeds, very highly recommended.
    Last edited by H&K; 01-24-2009 at 06:46 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Hello guys, just wanna say i also subscribed and everything was fine until they started having various kind of problems.On

14 of February they posted on the website an announcement that they are moving all the accounts on the new upload link ...

since then no more news, it's like they vanished.No e-mail answer(not like they've answered before), tried g-mail and

yahoo.Since then upload speeds are among 10-50 kb/s Damn X(X(X(

@bboyskidz you actually are satisfied with 12 mbps ???? and I repeat mbps not Mb/s

H&K what speeds are you talking about, more precisely?
    Last edited by g0nzal3z; 02-27-2009 at 11:34 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've had the same problem at the moment. I've a feeling it's run by only a couple of guys so hopefully nothing has happened to them. I got another cheap seedbox for the moment so i don't mind waiting.

Previously i had been getting great speeds, easily a constant 5mb/s up and 8-9mb/s down.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bboyskidz View Post
    I got account here and so did my mate. Its pretty good.. I can post screen shots if you guys want but i get speeds of up to 12mbps which is quite nice.

I got the $9.90p/m plan and it is awesome. Support is good and the owner is good to deal with.
    12mbps is nothing lol thats my home connection <3
    Last edited by LJ.; 03-01-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast