Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: What do you think about GFT?

Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    Tgank god its no ratio, cos theres no seeders on anything older than 3 days there. Also, theres way too much pr0n, yes I have it turned off but theres nothing other than pr0n uploaded onto it. Its a good alternative to FTN though.
    That is like saying all 0day sites have no content uploaded.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ya havin a laugh ant'ya?

They are working hard for those packs, leave the pc on for weeks and weeks trying to make it flawless... and you just fucking come ere and winge about speeds and shit. Fuck off
    Last edited by ovisan; 04-28-2009 at 09:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    artura
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Yo dawg, you're stupid. I hope you realize that "Too quick, Bitches!!" stands for "Pre-time not found."

They might be quick, but they aren't that fast..

[ #1 SCC [96] / #2 ScT [69] / #3 GFT [43]... ]

That's most likely why they have removed themselves from the Tracers on irc.P2P-NET.eu :

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i love their aXXo's pack, upped many many days ago and still leeching it.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

5. BitTorrent   -   #115

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Ya havin a laugh ant'ya?

They are working hard for those packs, leave the pc on for weeks and weeks trying to make it flawless... and you just fucking come ere and winge about speeds and shit. Fuck off
    ROFL. That's what TPB and Demonoid are for.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I like GFT a lot. The layout is nice and clean, and there's enough content there for me. The speeds could be better, but there's no ratio requirement so it doesn't bother me much. It's good for when I don't feel like downloading something onto my seedbox, which I have to do with some other sites to keep a good ratio, since I can easily keep my home connection up for 48 hours to meet the seeding requirements.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    If u got a seedbox,GFT imo clocks at times way too fast speeds than TL even with that 1 seeder especially on new torrents...but the tracker does need more members.
    And about the having to seed incomplete downloads,i dont know if this only happens to me but i have noticed that i can delete torrents at mostly upto around 30% without them appearing on my hit and runs,sometimes even at well over 90% and nothing happens,maybe i just get lucky but thats my experience..

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112