Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDynasty.nl aka TDY Revealed

nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    1337 site, but impressive, like TTC. Maybe i wont forget it in a week...

Btw, 1-2 sec pres? No way, these results must be fake. The torrents must be on the topsites, and the seeders must be the topsites themselves, and those topsites must have those grps as affils and even if the stats were true, why siteops pay that money to feed some torrent ppl. That would probably not working, so stats are fake imo.
    Last edited by nthpeter; 12-18-2008 at 01:44 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post
    1337 site, but impressive, like TTC. Maybe i wont forget it in a week...

Btw, 1-2 sec pres? No way, these results must be fake. The torrents must be on the topsites, and the seeders must be the topsites themselves, and those topsites must have those grps as affils and even if the stats were true, why siteops pay that money to feed some torrent ppl. That would probably not working, so stats are fake imo.
    i'm teh confuzzled

plox xplain
    Don't PM me for invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So we're looking at 6000 euro. So close to $10000/mo.
    HOLY SHIT! That's all i got to say about it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Too 1337 for me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no offense bro but torrent files take longer then 2seconds to make...

;-)

no pre's under 8s are possible without affils...and noone would be dumb enough to drop 10k a month in servers for a torrent site unless they are pay 2 leech...

and i have tracers on them btw and they are coming in third and 4th most of the time behind other sites...i mean dont get me wrong they are fast...but its just an autoscript and 1gb/s server...nothing outta this world that isnt at SCC/ScT/FTN/GFT and others.

heres my proof from all of 2 minutes ago:

[00:31] <%PRE> -[ SCC ]- -[ #1 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 26 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ ScT ]- -[ #2 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 36 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ TDY ]- -[ #3 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 44 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ GFT ]- -[ #4 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 47 Sec ]-

All they have is decent axx with an autoscript....whopdi do...anyone can do that for $500 now a days...no need to have any more then a 1gbs server and auto lol

And BTW if all the rest of you users cant tell this is an advertisement for this site....then you are blind. He just wants you to talk about it and think its cool so you will ask about it and get in and donate money ...thats all...lol what a joke.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-18-2008 at 06:04 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    no offense bro but torrent files take longer then 2seconds to make...

;-)

no pre's under 8s are possible...at the moment that is.

and i have tracers on them btw and they are coming in third and 4th most of the time behind other sites...

so ya...lol

heres my proof from all of 2 minutes ago:

[00:31] <%PRE> -[ SCC ]- -[ #1 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 26 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ ScT ]- -[ #2 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 36 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ TDY ]- -[ #3 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 44 Sec ]-
    [00:31] <%PRE> -[ GFT ]- -[ #4 ]- -[ Pushing.Daisies.S02E10.HDTV.XviD-2HD ]- -[ PRE: 47 Sec ]-

All they have is decent axx with an autoscript....whopdi do...anyone can do that for $500 now a days...no need to have any more then a 1gbs server and auto lol
    still it's not bad for a site that has been open for about a month according to the stats given by the op.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    dashboardy's Avatar teh sex0r BT Rep: +1
    wow, you're such a genius, fatcat69[/sarcasm]. True, no 350 MB rls can be downloaded, torrent created, and uploaded in two seconds, IF THE RACE STARTS FROM PRE. But if they have affils with groups, and it sounds like they have affils with a ton of groups, then they start downloading before pre, finish creating the torrent and then upload.

Anyways sounds like a sick site, anybody have any idea how to get in touch with the sysop/owners?
    Last edited by dashboardy; 12-18-2008 at 05:44 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by dashboardy View Post
    wow, you're such a genius, fatcat69[/sarcasm]. True, no 350 MB rls can be downloaded, torrent created, and uploaded in two seconds, IF THE RACE STARTS FROM PRE. But if they have affils with groups, and it sounds like they have affils with a ton of groups, then they start downloading before pre, finish creating the torrent and then upload.

Anyways sounds like a sick site, anybody have any idea how to get in touch with the sysop/owners?
    ya no...if thats the case then they wouldnt have the same user spamming all over the net about the site.

First of all...if you were pissed at someone ...why would you post info that helps them, why would you defend them in a thread you are posting to hate on them...

i mean seriously people...are you all this blind?

Im glad to see new sites...but posts like this are just stupid and lame. I honestly like the security they have and am glad to see them racing against me...but they really went this low to advertise on FST to get more users....cmon now.

Im pretty sure the op actually helped set up the site...if im not mistaken... ;-) atleast thats what my sources are telling me.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 12-18-2008 at 06:08 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    open registrations for a month?
    Ask the Op or whoever posted that above?

Quote Originally Posted by dashboardy View Post

Last edited by pone44; 12-18-2008 at 07:13 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast