Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question For All You Hakkers Out There

Is there anywhay to get pass a firewell.

In my case i have a labtop and they have this thing call winsuite2000 that wonlt let me install anything or play any game is there anyway to diable this firewall or a way to disable firewall in (generall)
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Is this your laptop or something? You could always try uninstalling the firewall, if it asks for a password or something that won't let you, then (not sure about this but), you could try deleting the folder that contains the firewall. Although thats not a proper uninstallation, it would allow you to use it. If you don't want to do that, then formatt the computer.... If you get a firewall or something, get norton internet security 2003. I use it and its the best....IMHO....

Allows parental controls, password protection, set program access, alerts you of attacks and allows tracing to the location the attacker came from....

Lot of goodies in it...

But anyway is this your laptop?

You should mess around with the firewalls settings, see if you can find anything about user settings and see if you can get it to let you install things... I dunno

3. Games   -   #3
    Nope its the school's

4. Games   -   #4
    What operating system is it running?

5. Games   -   #5
    Oooo well then thats a different story . Do you even want to take a chance and mess with it? You could get into some serious trouble disabling stuff, and especially deleting it...So its home with you right? You took it home or something? Id say just mess around with the settings, see what you can find, and see if there is any restrictions in the program that doesnt allow programs to be installed...Though they may be password protected...hmmm

Try going to users (if it will let you) and create a new user, give it admin privilliages and use that user. Then install what you want and when you have to take it back, uninstall the certain "game" and delete that user, they won't know a thing. What operating system is on the laptop? I'm hoping windows...

just try creating another user or you could try going to MSCONFIG. Start menu, run, type MSCONFIG and hit enter. The go to startup and make sure only Explorer is checked, and systray for the system tray. Then press apply and when you close it will prompt you with "Before the settings can take place, you must restart, would you like to restart?", hit ok and when you get back, you shouldnt have the firewall on. Try either one of those things, creating second user, or turning everything off except explorer in msconfig. Tell me how it goes...

EDIT: I'm going to take a quick shower, I'll be back in a few...

6. Games   -   #6
    Nope didnt work it says that i need to have admin privleges bah bah bah
    \

oh yea i got xp pro

and no i didnt steal it

7. Games   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    says tttttt as he runs across fields with a laptop with "property of the school" stamped on the side....

I agree, have a fiddle with its settings, delete folders, if you are incredibly adventurous and have a history of luck you could try the registry, but dont poke around unless you know what your doing

8. Games   -   #8
    Well then I guess your shit outta luck...Unless you want to reformat it, get windows xp pro, install your game and everything else it had on it, then when you have to take it back, uninstall your game, install the firewall, blah blah blah....I wouldn't recommend that...Well like I said, your SOL unless someone else here knows what to do. I could probably figure out a way myself If I could see the computer, but from over an online conversation, its a little hard.... sorry...

Good luck. Ok anyone else have any ideas for him?

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by RGX@10 September 2003 - 21:35
    says tttttt as he runs across fields with a laptop with "property of the school" stamped on the side....

I agree, have a fiddle with its settings, delete folders, if you are incredibly adventurous and have a history of luck you could try the registry, but dont poke around unless you know what your doing
    Thanks anyway

10. Games   -   #10
    lowik's Avatar Poster
    REMOVED by Rat_Faced

Im pretty sure you aint allowed to post that particular info
    -=By [DRN]Piroman=-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast