Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reenabling Thebox.bz account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Admin boys at the Box are not so good. I have been a member for quite some time and have always donated. I upgraded my Utorrent to 1.7.7 and then all probels start, my ratios drop although I always seed for at least 2 to 3 weeks if not more.

I had a message saying my ratio was too low so I dontaed some more to them and the next day they banned me, despite email to them they have chosen to ignore me, although they took my money.

I would say not a good site, especially if they fail to look after people that actually try to support them

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pleasureride
    Hi There, I have just been Disabled from The Box Can you tell me how you got in touch with the staff at The Box to get Reenabled.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Did you even read the rest of the thread?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    magnolia656
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemamir View Post

You can only reactivaite your account by going through the IRC. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY.
    I cannot even get to the irc site. Can you give me any help? I've never used irc before and have no clue what I am doing. I only know nothing comes up when I type in the address.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia656 View Post
    I cannot even get to the irc site. Can you give me any help? I've never used irc before and have no clue what I am doing. I only know nothing comes up when I type in the address.
    Try reading this:
    http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/mirc.html

The details are as follows:
    Server: irc.thebox.bz
    Channel: #thebox.bz
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123