Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A small query regarding iplay

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hello friends. I wanted to know something about the content of iplay.. I heard that it's the best romanian tracker around.. But I want to know what does it offer more than TL, SCC, Revtt etc?? The reasons I am asking is are

1) I am seeing a lot of requests these days in the giveaway section
    2) I checked the review and the one thing I definitely like is the design of the homepage!

Does iplay have exclusive packs?? which one couldn't find anywhere..

Also I apologize in advance if users of iplay feel this is unwanted publicity of iplay. I am just curious about it and based on the suggestions and advice would think about making a request

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yeah, iPlay is nice. Worth the request if you can get in. And yes they have packs

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    iPLAY is a pretty web site only. fast speeds, but pretimes and content are lacking
    no need for this site if you have scc and revtt,tl, unless your Romanian and use
    the forums

all users giving invites @ 25,000 users

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    iplay has a nice adult section .. Other than that it has nice Appz and general 0-day stuff .. But all the english content is probably in other trackers too ..Plus as per other ppl viewpoint its hard to seed to .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    One of my top 5.
    The design is wonderful, although I liked more the old one. The "Oldies" category is outstanding, besides they have more than decent content in Apps, Games and Mobile phones stuff, and all you can get in any good 0-day tracker.
    Excellent speeds.
    Contras: If you are not Romanian you can sweat blood for keeping the ratio, even with seedbox.
    I donīt give a fuck to pre-times.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Is it hard to navigate for English speaking members? Or English content mostly? Some other sites i found hard to read and understand.But had great content.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-20-2008 at 10:04 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Is it hard to navigate for English speaking members? Or English content mostly? Some other sites i found hard to read and understand.But had great content.
    No, it's not hard to navigate for a english speaking. Basically, it's the opposite of nCore
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Interesting viewpoints.. Thanks guyz.. I guess by the looks of it I wouldn't need it after all.. What about packs?? As I asked before any exclusive packs of movies there?.. Also what about FL?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No FL, and they have very good TV shows packs... about movie packs, Iīd say average, although they have a nice collection of DVDr packs subtitled in Romanian.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    pretty easy to navigate) the content is pretty the same like on other general content trackers, though iplay has hd content.
    Dinkin flicka!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast