Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NZB site with the quickest scene releases?

Cool

Well I've been looking through a lot of Usenet search engines (mostly NZB), and I was wondering which search site gets the scene releases the quickest? Maybe it's some 'special' site?

Please post it here if possible then .

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    If you want scene releases the quickest, grab headers. Any site you go to will have a delay because they are not updated in real time. Most nzb forums have a few people who actually do grab them then post the nzb to it so use more than 1. AS far as super double secret sites, I don't know any.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rippinitup4fun View Post
    If you want scene releases the quickest, grab headers. Any site you go to will have a delay because they are not updated in real time. Most nzb forums have a few people who actually do grab them then post the nzb to it so use more than 1. AS far as super double secret sites, I don't know any.
    Could you tell me how to do that? I'm still kinda noob to the whole usenet thing...

Thanks.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    If your newsreader allows you just subscribe to relevant groups. If you are after movies subscribe to a.b.movies.divx, a.b.b4e, a.b.dvd , etc and download the headers, then when something pres that you want download em again. Seems like an inconvenience though, dont see why you cant wait a few minutes or maybe half hour for it to show up on an index site or forum. But to each their own.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    ya like rippinitup4fun said you usually need to use a few because of the fact that people on those sites have to upload them i use a few nzbmatrix.com, nzbnation.com, and newzleech.com ... it really depends because it is just whoever uploads them first

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Find out the file name (not release name) from a torrent or nfo site then search newzleech/binsearch. You can usually get releases within minutes of them being made available. Sometimes it can take a little more time but usually under half hour, depends of the uploaders speed.

I say use file name because a lot of posters don't use the full release name anymore.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Downloading headers is crazy. Some groups have way too many headers and takes a while to get them all. The best is to use a search engine that can search live indexes or a client like Newsleecher with the SuperSearch Serice.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    i was watching a site that had scene release first but it was only like 30 mins before u could get them on usenet , and it was a russian nfo site, there is no quickest scene release site , usenet is as quik as it gets
    Pimpn aint easy ®

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Delete
    Last edited by mcorleone; 09-21-2008 at 09:45 PM.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    there are several HD releases that i would like to download. i've search several nzb indexing sites (newzleech, binsearch, nzbmatrix, etc), but am unable to find the releases.

however, they have been available via bittorrent and rapidshare for several days now.

i am beginning to question the necessity of having a usenet account. what do you guys think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast