Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can give you newsgroups for FREE

Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What kind of music do you like?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    just say : i am trading axx to newsgroup and i want level 5 and up , its easy and clear for all.
    btw almost every thing (90%) of what is posted on torrents sites (inclued music sites) are from newsgroup , and as i know you can request there and they are very fast to filt your request ... good luck for your trade
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    just say : i am trading axx to newsgroup and i want level 5 and up , its easy and clear for all.
    btw almost every thing (90%) of what is posted on torrents sites (inclued music sites) are from newsgroup , and as i know you can request there and they are very fast to filt your request ... good luck for your trade
    Sorry but that's nonsense. Any decent site has scene axx. I'm not talking about uber leet sites either. Perhaps some of the smaller starting up sites use newsgroups but not many if any at all of the bigger ones use them.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    cadaffi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The difference between newsgroups and torrents especially is that with newsgroups, EVERYTHING that is posted, you can grab, in torrents you need to have access to the private tracker, which is often not the case. Furthermore in newsgroups very old stuff gets posted and is available for lets say 120 days. A lot of people might not need that old stuff in torrents so the torrent dies pretty fast.

And yes it is in a sense a trade, but common. I ask something which is 10 times smaller then what you get. You dont need to share, you only download, and much more is available.

But torrents sometimes have stuff that newsgroups DO NOT have or which is not uploaded at the moment (I am Dutch and we have a program called FTD which is big but still not big enough), and that's what I need torrents for.

Quote Originally Posted by sugam View Post
    What kind of music do you like?
    to say once more, it served as a specific example to a more general 'problem'. But to answer your question; I like trance hardstyle dance electro, in short DJ stuff and computer based music
    Last edited by winter; 12-22-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12