Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bittorrent-not Working

Ok, i was going to try Shareaza ( and thats before Adster and nahan hammered it but i came accross the Azureus version, tried it out and WOW it kicks ass!

Speeds are way up and are even faster than good old kazza, something i thought
    wouldnt happen.

Id highly recommend this version as it's fast (for me) and really nice to look at

nahan, i know you said all clients give the same speeds but this is somehow going
    very quick indeed, im impressed

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    muchspl2
    its easy to anwser, he was wrong
    alot depends on bittorrent, seed, peers ect
    but he said all the clients were the same, I disagree, some are better with faster computers & some better with slower cpu's
    just got to find the one the works for you

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Fasttracker A
    If you know what your doing they all can achieve your maximum download rate.
    You are correct in saying it depends on seeders and downloaders ,but thats just obvious.Anyone who knows anything about bittorrent could of told you that.

muchspl2 you wrote;

"but he said all the clients were the same, I disagree, some are better with faster computers & some better with slower cpu's."

A load on a cpu is nothing more than what the ram is loading at.
    They work directly in conjunction.

Some use more ram than others but is all the same when you are downloading at top speeds.
    No client in the world will let you download faster than your service provider allows,so its all the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123