Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Romania </3 Waffles

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    trakcers
    i first thought it was a typo, but then i noticed you write it like that in every post. it's spelled trackers. first the letter c and then the k. since you're probably going to use that word more often in future postings just take a permanent pen and mark the key c with a "1" and the k with a "2".
    this way you won't have to stop and think about how to spell it the next time. you might as well take one of those yellow post it's and put in on your screen. write T R A C K E R on it. there you go, great cheat slip.

if that was too confusing, there's always a great chance that someone else typed the word before in a thread in this section. use copy and paste and you're always right. when you start a thread and want to write that confusing word, just use one of the stickies with this method and celebrate the same success.

hope this helped.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    trakcers
    i first thought it was a typo, but then i noticed you write it like that in every post. it's spelled trackers. first the letter c and then the k. since you're probably going to use that word more often in future postings just take a permanent pen and mark the key c with a "1" and the k with a "2".
    this way you won't have to stop and think about how to spell it the next time. you might as well take one of those yellow post it's and put in on your screen. write T R A C K E R on it. there you go, great cheat slip.

if that was too confusing, there's always a great chance that someone else typed the word before in a thread in this section. use copy and paste and you're always right. when you start a thread and want to write that confusing word, just use one of the stickies with this method and celebrate the same success.

hope this helped.

TakeMS just got pwned! His superior acting of him knowing everything, of him being super mega uber 1337, needing U*-T for his great BT skills and can't even spell the word "tracker"!? OMG!
    Last edited by BluRossonero; 12-23-2008 at 03:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hit79 View Post
    Sa ne suga labarii care ne baga in aceasi oala cu toti teparii.Sunt un user bun pe toate siturile pe care am cont.

Translate: is a a beautiful life here on fst where you do not find rasist people.

Yeah, the best forum !

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    My words on a tracker that bans a country are the following:

A strong tracker bans bad users, a weak tracker bans countries, regions, continents etc.
    Last edited by BluRossonero; 12-23-2008 at 03:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    geanta1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hit79 View Post
    Sa ne suga labarii care ne baga in aceasi oala cu toti teparii.Sunt un user bun pe toate siturile pe care am cont.

Translate: is a a beautiful life here on fst where you do not find rasist people.
    Very good remark Waffles sucks ... Are another music trakers who agree romanian users ... We are people, this is virtual world. I do not believe that a compatriot of us killed someone when he make fake ... At any site can make phishing - isn`t a good reason . Sugeti penisul
    Last edited by geanta1; 12-23-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345