Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: PTN best bittorrent newcomer 2008

I haven't seen too many (if any) people actually comment on the quality of the torrents. If you have a good assortment of trackers (ie. you are an experienced user of private trackers), does PTN offer you anything beyond design and/or community? This is the question that matters most to me.

Take, for example, a poorly designed tracker like leechturk. They have a horrible design, they are foreign, and they banned me for no reason, but nevertheless, they have added something MUCH more to the community. People actually use and enjoy prodji rips. This is what matters. This is what piracy is about. So the sheep will believe what the sheep want to believe, but ...
    Last edited by LeBronJames; 12-28-2008 at 11:34 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    wow, the excitement !
    it's official !
    a thread with 100 votes or less, LOL !! It represents the users at FST !!!!!!!!!!one!!111!!!ione!!!111

IT'S OFFICIAL GUYS !!! OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED HERE !
    make no mistake, i will repeat, it's official.

lol.

i believe this thread belongs to the shite forum. Is it possible it can be moved there so we can properly thrash it ?
    TRUE !

and then the site is pretty overrated. You can't really call it a tracker either. I mean, there's just a few torrents :/, But they have a good forum. But that's not a reason why they should be mentioned the best torrent-tracker 2008..

yeye, wth, congratulations

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678