Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Overflowing with seedbox offers and scam

WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    30 day rule now applies to the Seedbox section.
    wow, thats great. I gotta be honest i didnt really think it would do much and i am pleasantly surprised.
    Great job.
    Hopefully this forum will now be a better and more reliable source.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    thats good, 30 day rule should apply to all sections except for the most generic ones. now maybe we'll see a decrease in "seedblank.whatever" type URL's all over the place.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hopfully the fst staff can sort the good honest sb sellers from the dodgy ones.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i think all shady sellers should be reported and banned, while the good ones should be repped by the users with comments about the services provided to them, thus the seller can prove a positive feedback.
    Last edited by nbo; 12-24-2008 at 11:31 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Right now, we are not encouraging or allowing rep for seedbox sellers as there should not be any business conducted on the site.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Maybe there should be a seedbox community rep status that can be given when earned. Not only will it it help members differentiate between legit operations it will allow members to know who to go to if they have a question regarding support and whatnot.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    As it may seem like a good idea it does not sound very realistic.

Instead I think there should be a thread with real confirmed sites and reviews, something large and helpful with lots of information.

This can assist most members seeking to purchase a seedbox, especially today with so many new web sites popping up which are part scam and part real while some offer product that seem so good to be true and on the other hand you would not want to miss out on them.

This way we will have a better idea of what is legit and what is not, as it will also prevent tons of new reoccurring posts asking if XXX is a good reseller or not.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    edited
    Last edited by meelad; 01-01-2009 at 05:16 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

Instead I think there should be a thread with real confirmed sites and reviews, something large and helpful with lots of information.

This can assist most members seeking to purchase a seedbox, especially today with so many new web sites popping up which are part scam and part real while some offer product that seem so good to be true and on the other hand you would not want to miss out on them.

This way we will have a better idea of what is legit and what is not, as it will also prevent tons of new reoccurring posts asking if XXX is a good reseller or not.
    So they should have a thread similar to that of the "WTAW" except with server provider sites?
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

So they should have a thread similar to that of the "WTAW" except with server provider sites?
    mmm more or less (no levels of course), or maybe even something like the WTO thread
    Last edited by nbo; 01-01-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast