Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am Wondering if anyone is familiar with these:

WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Please, if youve registered within the past few weeks dont bother replying.

Basically looking for something cheap
    http://greatseedbox.info/client/cart.php
    http://seedhost.net/

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Seedhost is a great and legit reseller of Ovh servers, I cant recall a single complaint about them here, and I have read the seedbox discussion section almost daily since it got here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Not seedhost.eu
    He wants seedhost.net reviews

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Well after reading your other topic I would say avoid GreatSeedbox. You can read about them a couple topics down.

I can't access (address not found) Seedhost.net right now. I assume you are just looking for a shared box? I have a RPS from SeedPlace right now (it even has OS/root access!) and it's practically the same price as a shared plan from other places. Dedicated 100mbit just to yourself, the downside is that you are really limited on HDD space (you choose how much you want depending on how much you are willing to pay).

I also have had SeedX (gone now), SeedLayer (gone now) and SeedCafe (decent speeds that seemed capped tho, great support) and a couple others I can't remember the names

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Not seedhost.eu
    He wants seedhost.net reviews
    Ooh, My bad, I didn't see that, I'm kinda tired atm

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ichigo i believe that he wants to know if they are scam sites or not actually. And not from the "promotion noobie users"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yea, he says he wants something cheap tho so I assume he's looking for a shared plan. Just giving my 2 cents from what I've seen personally

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post
    Well after reading your other topic I would say avoid GreatSeedbox. You can read about them a couple topics down.

I can't access (address not found) Seedhost.net right now. I assume you are just looking for a shared box? I have a RPS from SeedPlace right now (it even has OS/root access!) and it's practically the same price as a shared plan from other places. Dedicated 100mbit just to yourself, the downside is that you are really limited on HDD space (you choose how much you want depending on how much you are willing to pay).

I also have had SeedX (gone now), SeedLayer (gone now) and SeedCafe (decent speeds that seemed capped tho, great support) and a couple others I can't remember the names
    thanks.
    seedplace has nothing available right now.

not sure what seedx and seedlayer are (URL?)

tried seedcafe twice but never got a confirmation.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

thanks.

SeedPlace will always have RPS available, they are just resellers for them. But yea their shared seedbox plans are not available.

Seedx and Seedlayer are gone ie shutdown. SeedX wasn't bad but SeedLayer was complete garbage

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post

thanks.

SeedPlace will always have RPS available, they are just resellers for them. But yea their shared seedbox plans are not available.

Seedx and Seedlayer are gone ie shutdown. SeedX wasn't bad but SeedLayer was complete garbage
    i see, RPS isnt bad but once you add an normal amount of HDD your in for paying 3-4 times the price of a shared box.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast