Norton Antivirus V2004 Retail+Trick To Make It Work
TheTrick:8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
The trick is to change the computer's date before you install NAV2K4 PRO, and when you finish installing and restart, set the date back to its original.
1. WHEE got the NAV2K4 PRO installation!
2. Before doing ANYTHING, restart your computer and tap the DEL button till you enter BIOS settings, change the year to 2008 or something.
4. Install NAV2K4 PRO.
5. AFTER restarting (yes, again) and setting up your configurations, restart again.
6. Go to BIOS settings and set the year back to 2003.
7. Tada!! You have a 5 years and 15 days trial!
8. See, Symantec CAN be tricked.
The catch is, that whoever has already installed any previous version of 2004, even if it was just a beta, he's kinda fucked. Symantec hides a registery key (or value or data or whatever) somewhere in the stupid registery that says when your trial ends. I've searched manually AND automatically with jv16 PowerTools and even then I didn't get it!! So I can't do the stupid trick till I find it.
Whoever finds that registery key or whatever it is, please post it here.
I hope it works to all those that haven't installed it yet. Hope I helped
THanks to infamousalbo101