Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: req-fsc

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The More Giveaways U Do...The more it is going to HURT your chances of getting in.....
    So, U can take this piece of advice or U can IGNORE IT.That will be my X'mas Gift to U.Bro.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-25-2008 at 11:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    exactly what i told him some time ago.
    he decided to ignore such facts. now, most of us are of no use to him here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i wish you all well
    Last edited by weenden; 12-26-2008 at 12:38 AM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    First off i would like to thank all members who support me in my quest for this tracker as it is no easy task by any standards.
    As Cabalo has pointed out he has talked with me in the past concerning this situation and i do agree with him on many levels but i just can't seem to shake my giving nature.
    The fact that i do giveaways here does not mean that i would jeopardize my acc., if i had one at fsc, as i surely would not be doing fsc giveaways here at all if that is what they are concerned about.
    In the giveaways that i have i can honestly say i search out quality candidates and i must say that my success rate with invitees is beyond what i ever anticipated.
    In closing i must say that if i have to choose between an fsc acc. or trying to help other members out i will surely choose the latter.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    good job in editing your several trade threads with "wrong section" just minutes after you made this request. who do you think you can fool?

besides this you gave away tons of invites to tracker who don't condone public giveaways. you did this for rep points and for nothing else. i don't believe your giving nature nonsense, sorry.

surely you'll never trade again, stop rule breaking giveaways from now on, right?

it's always the same. people with loads of rep points aren't even worth checking their post history. at least you could have been honest. it would have made you more trustworthy.

"thanx for excellent trade, very trustworhty member." that came from 4pirates just 2 month ago, who is one of the most annoying hardcore trader in this section.

sorry dude, but i don't see someone apply for an invite on fsc for you.

@ apextwin146: people who lock their invite requests refuse to be open for questions that possible inviters have. they obviously have something to hide and should be disqualified instantly.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 12-26-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: grammar

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    good job in editing your several trade threads with "wrong section" just minutes after you made this request. who do you think you can fool?

besides this you gave away tons of invites to tracker who don't condone public giveaways. you did this for rep points and for nothing else. i don't believe your giving nature nonsense, sorry.

surely you'll never trade again, stop rule breaking giveaways from now on, right?

it's always the same. people with loads of rep points aren't even worth checking their post history. at least you could have been honest. it would have made you more trustworthy.

"thanx for excellent trade, very trustworhty member." that came from 4pirates just 2 month ago, which is one of the most annoying hardcore trader in this section.

sorry dude, but i don't see someone apply for an invite on fsc for you.

@ apextwin146: people who lock their invite requests refuse to be open for questions that possible inviters have. they obviously have something to hide and should be disqualified instantly.
    well sheriff01, that's the end of the story for you pal. I just checked it now, and it is really low what you just did.
    now, yes, it's the time to close this, as a bash-fest is about to happen in this thread.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-26-2008 at 01:33 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have edited my few posts from the past to reflect on the member that i have grown into. The fact that you cannot understand this is beyond me.
    I can guarantee you that neither you or any other member here or at fsc is perfect nor will they ever be. I have nothing to hide at all, at least i can admit my mistakes or errors in judgement as quite a few members will never be able to do so.
    If you want to hang me out to dry then do it.
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 12-26-2008 at 01:35 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I'll repeat myself: for your own sake, close this ASAP and forget about FSC.

I can't be more straightforward to you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    giveaway's hurt chances? not totally true. if i were to paste 100 demonoid codes here, people can use those to join demonoid, and rep me or whatever yet it wont matter a thing. on contrary, if i were to make a giveaway for [insert a tracker that does not allow giveaway] that will hurt, regardless of how picky i'm about inviting someone.

beside, it isn't really about who has how many rep points, post count, ratio, speed test etc. instead it is about, whether someone can put trust on you or not. Sure uou can use those things as a tool to convince others but at the end it's upto them to trust you or not.

edit: didn't even see PB's post before typing this. Elsewise, would have skipped.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-26-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12