Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Better Than Spiderman

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    DD just didn't have the feel of a good movie.
    Kingpin was cast wrong
    Daredevil was cast wrong
    Batman had a more gothic feel than DD.
    ANd Ben Affleck needs to do just Chasing Amy type movies.
    I didn't like his smirky ass in Reindeer Games and I don't like him now.

[/QUOTE] 3? I only know 2...norman and harry. I knew about the hobgoblin but hes not as tough as the greenies.
    Osbornes son? lol, there are osbornes (harry and norman).
    It looks blue rather than black the costume.
    Hope venom is in the third movie of spiderman, can't wait to see how they get the effect of a living organism as a costume [QUOTE]

thisiswhoweare I know they both are Osbornes smart ass.
    Spiderman's costume was PITCH black not blue
    I hope Venom is not in the third movie for reasons ilw said.
    As I said Spidey has enough villains to handle until then.
    Plus I wanna see Spidey turn semi-evil because of the black costume.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Originally posted by Busyman@11 September 2003 - 18:29
    thisiswhoweare I know they both are Osbornes smart ass.
    Spiderman's costume was PITCH black not blue
    I hope Venom is not in the third movie for reasons ilw said.
    As I said Spidey has enough villains to handle until then.
    Plus I wanna see Spidey turn semi-evil because of the black costume.
    just messing with you.
    The comics made him look like he had a blue costume on, not questioning that he didnt have a black one, just saying it looked blue.
    I'm sure they'll be able to fit it into a single 2hr movie.
    So who was the other green goblin?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    daredevil kicks spidy's ass all over period.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I forgot who the third was. I think it was Ned Leeds but he could have been the Hobgoblin. I get back to ya.
    By the way, Venom did have a bluish hue to HIS costume.

daredevil kicks spidy's ass all over period
    The masses and the box office disagree with you but of course you are entitled to your opinion.
    I think if they do another DD it needs to have Sticks and Stone as allies fighting other ninjas. I haven't even seen a ninja novie in awhile.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    they fucked them both pretty good up so both of them suck IMO
    because the comic of them both are far better

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    BANNED
    i thought spiderman was better boss

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think dare devil was a piece of shit also I think Ben afflec is the worst asshole up himself actor I have ever seen can't stand him

Spiderman kicked ass

but Jenny Garner WOW!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Let put it simple. Daredevil 7 out of 10, spiderman 7 out of 10, but superman 9 out of 10. That film is a classic, and the 2nd one. then they went a bit downhill. If talk true there is to be a new one, let hope it as good as the first two.. i don't think daredevil or spiderman could match up to superman

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    Oh My God!! there were actually people who liked these movies???? Ok first of most of my opinions on daredevil have already been covered here atMaddox's page
    except for the part where the deaf guy with the hyper sensitive hearing(so good he can use it like radar to see) cranks up his stereo to max during the first shot of him as a grown up. What kind of sense does this make??? Who is supporting this stuff Stan Lee is just making a huge money grab in his old age. Who in their right mind thinks that willam dafoe needs a mask to play the green goblin. That is ludicris they should have used a bit of putty or some effects similar to the stuff they used in "the mask" with Jim Carrey. Dafoe was the most perfect actor to cast as the goblin and that idiot(ok he deserves a bit of slack but just cause he directed the evil dead movies) Sam Raimi went and covered his face with a power rangers mask??? I agree that the king pin was extremely poorly cast as was Mary Jane. Mary Jane is a tall statuesgue red head not a blonde troll. Also as for seeing venom in a movie I agree he is a fan favorite and he does rock but i think they should stop pleasing the drooling masses and continue with the storyline before throwing in another underdeveloped character. If they make these movies right they have an untapped gold mine on their hands(how many issues of spiderman are there). Anyways just to wrap this up I am not a huge nerd but I did really enjoy comics as a kid and my brother had a huge collection and yeah i was dissapointed by both movies but i guess if I had to choose between the two I would have to go with... "Army of Darkness" lol it always wins don't waste your time on the other two go watch "equilibrium" or something. Even with it's tiny budget it was three times the movie either of those were.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Well, since both of these movies sucked there is no way to pick. That would be the equivalent of picking between 2 turds in the toilet bowl.

If anymore people start posting that they like one more than the other because of "hot bitches" or "awesome soundtracks" I think I'm gonna retch. Is that what makes a good movie these days?????? Big boobs and a good tune? COME ON!

To Turd Ferguson the guy who didn't know the name of the character that Colin Farrel played: he had a BULLSEYE on his FOREHEAD!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast