Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Better Than Spiderman

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7]being a comic buff i would say that its a tie for the films,but daredevil has way cool super powers but then again so does spidey...bugger.....im stuck.....i would call it a tie......spidey used to be a better read than daredevil,when they done a crossover it was cool.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You have to remember that there 14 year olds on the board. That's where "Kirsten Dunst is hot" comes from.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Some soundtracks compliment a great film, rather than make the film great. Its very difficult to hear any of the soundtracks in the spiderman film, but the tracks were great off the soundtrack.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Fasttracker A
    Daredevil is not cool the movie was okay.Spiderman was good ,much better than I thought they would make it .

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by nahan@12 September 2003 - 19:10
    Daredevil is not cool the movie was okay.Spiderman was good ,much better than I thought they would make it .
    the movie dardevil was quite possibly the worst i have ever seen.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    [FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=red] :flame: Dare Devil vs Spiderman&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; well i think they are as good as each other. Spiderman had the cool computer generated effects on the swinging between the buildings, Dare Devil had the whole echo location thing. both movies had the whole save the girl, beet the baddie and do the world a fovour in the meentime. BUT SPIDERMAN WINS&#33;&#33;&#33; Coz Dare Devil echo scence thing can never happen while Spiderman was bitten by a geneticly enhanced spider, that might be possible in the future&#33;&#33;&#33; All in all two good movies but the story line was more detailed in Spiderman than Dare Devil.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Getting bitten by a genetically enhanced spider is possible in the future?

Are there really people out there who actually believe in this stuff???

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    I work in a lab and with genetic treatments progressing at the rate that we are in the public domain whos to say what the goverments have got? its possible that when we reach the point were technology will be only hampered by the human controlling it that we will delve into genetics not to make antibiotics ofr viruses but to incress strength in animals or our own species. why couldn&#39;t one of these pass it on in venom or a passing of blood which would change the victims dna as well&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; but this is getting a bit off topic&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by spirit@13 September 2003 - 02:45
    I work in a lab and with genetic treatments progressing at the rate that we are in the public domain whos to say what the goverments have got? its possible that when we reach the point were technology will be only hampered by the human controlling it that we will delve into genetics not to make antibiotics ofr viruses but to incress strength in animals or our own species. why couldn&#39;t one of these pass it on in venom or a passing of blood which would change the victims dna as well&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; but this is getting a bit off topic&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp;
    That has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read (and that is really saying a lot)&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Spirit you must be the one holding back the cure for cancer. I swear how many billions of dollars do we have to spend to get people who can actually spell working on this stuff. I&#39;m glad you know so much about genetics that you felt it was important for you to fill all of us uneducated bastards in on the fact that "the government" COULD be making a breed of super strong spider-men in secret laboratories somewhere??? WTF do you just post to see the flashy cursor thingy move across your screen? Anyways I think I am through here please do not respond and embarass us both further.

BTW this is what I think of your last post in case you didn&#39;t get the picture....(flushing sound).

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    <span style='color:red'><span style='color:blue'>i already said many wont agree with me but still i say daredevil is betta</span></span>

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast