Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Better Than Spiderman

Poster
    The Kingpin is not a big black man from the Bronx!!

And the whole fight between Daredevil and Bullseye, where Bullseye kills the chick's dad, during a short period of spontaneous blindness on her part, so she thinks DD killed her dad... Wtf?! She didn't see the goddamned fight? She was right there!

Totally unbelievable, and utterly rediculous twist. Point blank.

Besides, a comic book savvy friend of mine said that Bullseye uses a gun; not paperclips and pencils... But I can understand how they couldn't make the bad guy too much of a challenge.

It was almost worth the $1.00 I paid to see it...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Bulleye uses anything.
    Daredevil sucked (Affleck is too smirky). I was very dissappointed and I collect MANY comics. Spiderman was very good in comparison. If you read comics at all, they did Spiderman justice. It's funny though how most folks on here only know Spiderman or X-men from the damn cartoons so that's what you compare it to,
    Did you know there were 3 Green Goblins and the Hobgoblin?
    Did you know Osborne's son will be the 2nd one?
    Did you know Spiderman had an awesome black costume for a LONG comic book run which later (w/ a character named Eddie Brock) becomes Venom?

BY THE WAY HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO DO AT LEAST 2 MOVIES WITH SPIDERMAN'S BLACK COSTUME BEFORE VENOM MAKES AN APPEARANCE. There are enough villains until then.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    I agree Daredevil was alot better than Spiderman.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Busyman@11 September 2003 - 12:24
    Did you know there were 3 Green Goblins and the Hobgoblin?
    Did you know Osborne's son will be the 2nd one?
    Did you know Spiderman had an awesome black costume for a LONG comic book run which later (w/ a character named Eddie Brock) becomes Venom?

BY THE WAY HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO DO AT LEAST 2 MOVIES WITH SPIDERMAN'S BLACK COSTUME BEFORE VENOM MAKES AN APPEARANCE. There are enough villains until then.
    3? I only know 2...norman and harry. I knew about the hobgoblin but hes not as tough as the greenies.
    Osbornes son? lol, there are osbornes (harry and norman).
    It looks blue rather than black the costume.
    Hope venom is in the third movie of spiderman, can't wait to see how they get the effect of a living organism as a costume.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Daredevil sucked ass, spiderman was a little better. yeah i can't wait for venom to make an appearance, I reckon they should bring him in as a costume change in the Doc Oc one otherwise they have to cram everything (him getting the symbiont, losing it, Eddie Brock's story, venom appearing and being beaten) all into the 3rd movie and that would be shite.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    but id hate to watch 2 movies just to see what happens...

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I actually don't mind Ben Affleck, but Daredevil was just terrible. Spiderman was much better, mainly because Kirsten Dunst was in it.

Willem Dafoe is pretty crazy too. I thought he was a much better villain than Kingpin and that dude Colin Farrell played who flicks paper clips at people.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    I have 2 agree DareDevil is much better than Spider-Man, DareDevil is much more darker and has that gothic feel 2 it, while Spider-Man is a pure kids movie

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Of the new wave of Marvel-films, I'd rate them like so:

The Hulk
    X-men
    Spider-man
    X-men 2
    Daredevil

Meaning it's the suckiest one. But the effects are good and it's good to have seen at least once.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1 thing u gotta luv about DareDevil is the part where Bullseye flicks that nut and it lands in the old womans mouth Chocking her...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast