Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Better Than Spiderman

If I wasn't angry all the time would my name be AngryChick? hmmmmm I wonder.

Busyman, you don't know what you are talking about. Spending a lot of money doesn't automatically mean better quality now does it. A movie with good special effects doesn't make it a good movie, therefore (like yourself) people go to the movies that will "wow" them.

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    i wonder how long tis will keep up... im getting the idea that the same things being said over again, anyone else?

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    as far as i go like i mention before, neither would be in supermans class anyway, even batman is better than them both and the 4th one sucked like hell

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    not a big fan of batman the movies, all the enemies look silly and unbelievable in the film sense, if that makes any sense...i liked the superman one where there was a evil superman vs goody clark kent which had the robot woman (freakky as hell), and the one where the three black clothed posse against superman...but other than that wasnt that impressed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    well i think the first batman was the best because jack nicholson was great as the joker. as for the superman series, the 1st is a classic, the 2nd almost match it, and the 3rd one where he goes evil was close too. but the 4th sucked

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    I agree with you horror fanatic, Jack Nicholson was awesome in Batman.

The Batman and Superman were 100 times better than Daredevil and Spiderman.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    jack been in some good movies. chinatown, batman, and of course at his best in the shining. Here's johnny

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Spiderman would kick Daredevil's ass!

Daredevil was boring as hell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 September 2003 - 02:48
    Overhyped yes. Horrible movie no.
    It's your fucking opinion dumb fuck, not mine.
    Regarding Die Hard I didn't say it was a classical cinematic exprience. I said it was a good movie. Pay attention.
    Copied and pasted not going on and on. Pay attention
    I didn't say it's BEST movie of all time. "Defending" Titanic; please. I said I see why it did well. Step outside your cardboard box. If you can't understand that then back to school. OH my bad your're still in school. Pay attention.

And AngryBitch what is it that I don't know -(what the fuck I'm talking about)
    Chiming in and shit with nothing. Stay angry and pissed but I'm time enough for you.

The movies that you guys say are shit AND are at the top of the box office, MOST OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SAW THEM LIKED IT. (HYPE OR NOT)

Grimlock you say your're smarter than I am but you backed up ilw and his bullshit.
    Critics don't know more than I do. Why?
    Because I like what I fucking like. Sit down.
    I also liked Don't Be A Menace. Now that's a cinematic experience.
    I think that if you learned to read it might clear up the fact that you keep repeating and contradicting yourself.

Ps. I said I'm not a student you yutz!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Originally posted by The man himself: Maddox

I wonder why the Titanic appeals to the intellect of 13 year old girls? Maybe because it's a shitty, simple movie for shitty simple people. Shitty, Shitty, Shitty, Shitty. I can't say it enough. Titanic is shitty. Only shit-eaters would see it. Worthless.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast