Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil Better Than Spiderman

I work in a lab and with genetic treatments progressing at the rate that we are in the public domain whos to say what the goverments have got? its possible that when we reach the point were technology will be only hampered by the human controlling it that we will delve into genetics not to make antibiotics ofr viruses but to incress strength in animals or our own species. why couldn't one of these pass it on in venom or a passing of blood which would change the victims dna as well!!!! but this is getting a bit off topic!!!

i think this is bullshit you are posing over here anyone moderators there please deleted the post thankyou in advance

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    anything is possible IMO

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    OMG Spirit you need to quit your job first thing Monday morning!!!

I think I'd be more worried about YOU biting someone and giving them stupid than a genetically enhanced spider giving somebody super powers.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I think that dare devil is better. I dont know if anyone knew but kevin smith wrote some of the comics. Also he was in the movie. Spider got a bad rap becuse who they had play him.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    When did Spiderman get a bad rap. In America Spiderman broke box office records. A bad movie can't do that. Even if Spiderman was popular as a character and the movie was horrible it would not break records. A movie can only fool the masses but so much.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by AngryChick@13 September 2003 - 09:02
    OMG Spirit you need to quit your job first thing Monday morning!!!

I think I'd be more worried about YOU biting someone and giving them stupid than a genetically enhanced spider giving somebody super powers.
    so thats who it was who bit me

i really have no idea why everyone has turned against spirit. Its like you people all know what the future holds. Just B)

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@13 September 2003 - 14:03
    When did Spiderman get a bad rap. In America Spiderman broke box office records. A bad movie can't do that. Even if Spiderman was popular as a character and the movie was horrible it would not break records. A movie can only fool the masses but so much.
    Please!!! give me a break so many terrible movies break the box office people go to see trash all the time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Name 1 in the top 5. Name 1 in the top 30 for that matter.
    Spiderman is in the top ten of all time (even though that's partly due to inflation).
    Daredevil probably isn't in the top 50.
    I made the last statement about fooling the masses because I knew one of you would say what you said.
    I understand bad movies make money but.... the TOP movies made the cash for good reasons.... they were good fucking movies.
    You know not what you are talking about.
    You must be talking about the UK because you can't be talking about the USA.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    1 1997 Titanic $600,788,188
    2 1977 Star Wars $460,998,007
    3 1982 ET: The Extra-Terrestrial $431,197,000
    4 1999 Star Wars: Phantom Menace $431,088,297
    5 2002 Spider-Man $403,706,375
    6 1993 Jurassic Park $357,067,947
    7 2002 Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers $339,787,500
    8 2003 Finding Nemo $333,843,390
    9 1994 Forrest Gump $329,693,974
    10 2001 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone $317,557,891

1) U've gotta be joking, I've sh*t better
    3) Riding off the fact that no star wars had been released for years
    5) All the comic book fans had been waiting for years
    10) Riding on success of the book, film sucked ass

I'm with Grimlock, face it people go and watch crap all the time.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!
    So now your're saying those movies are crap.
    I didn't say they're the best ever (you folks love to say ever).
    I'll admit the Phantom Menace was a disappointment but you've got to be kidding me.
    As I said before if a movie is total crap as you say, word will spread that it is crap and folks won't go the theatre THAT much. You can fool some but not THAT many. Just like the movie Sixth Sense. It did well because some people saw it and word of mouth made more people see it. That's how I saw it.

If Harry Potter sucked people would come out disappointed. But that didn't happen.
    Face it you and your hand full of crappy movie critics didn't like it and YOU are a small minority.
    I wonder what age group you folks are in. I get an idea by looking at folks posts.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast