Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need script for auto downloading and UL

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    any1 knows of script that do this:

1. download torrent from site A
    2. create torrent for site B and start upload.

this for user with Uploader preveledge at tracker B, off course.

i know is sth with FTP like this cos most sites have, but with torrents u have?
    where can i found it ?
    this is very important please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    you can pay someone to make it for you if no one is going to help you.

most people won't help you since this of course is stealing torrents and i doubt many will support it.

irc.p2p-net.eu is selling auto scripts so i'm sure you'll have some luck there.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    You mean snatch a torrent from one site to upload to another? May want to make sure the site you download from allows that type of behavior.

Can you not ask this question to the staff on your site if they allow this as you say?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-26-2008 at 02:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    buy ftp leech axx and an auto script. don't be lame and steal from other trackers if you're uploading.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    You mean snatch a torrent from one site to upload to another? May want to make sure the site you download from allows that type of behavior.
    i ve permission.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    What OS are you running?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    most people won't help you since this of course is stealing torrents and i doubt many will support it.
    Stealing...torrents? Funny when thieves claim stolen items (data in this case) as their own. I understand if it's a pack put together by a specific uploader for a specific site. But for scene releases, who ought to care as long as we the peers receive the files? Just my own input.
    Last edited by NA_Magus; 12-26-2008 at 02:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_Magus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Stealing...torrents? Funny when thieves claim stolen items (data in this case) as their own. I understand if it's a pack put together by a specific uploader for a specific site. But for scene releases, who ought to care as long as we the peers receive the files? Just my own input.
    I actually agree with you; it's not my own opinion, just stating something that's widely understood, and it's clearly highly debatable. Then again, thieves usually enjoy stealing, but rarely getting stolen (or in this case, leeched) from. Of course, some sites are more lenient than others, but others display some iron resolve for banning "torrent stealers" (SCT for example).

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, it is their scene axx from which the files are downloaded in the first place. They're paying for the axx so that THEIR users can download the files.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    just cheat, it gets you ban and it's faster, or ohh ye, don't do stupid stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast