Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request

bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Arrow

Can somebody invite pe on What.cd?....i don't no how make a nice req...
    I got what.cd now long time ago after this i reiceve Waffles and giveaway what.cd account but now waffles banned ROmania...i show proofs and speedtest if is necessary...
    Last edited by bebytza; 12-26-2008 at 08:42 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1 account per life.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I have learned that giving away accounts its the lowest form of trading. I was just about to do it about an year ago but a nice person stopped me in time and showed me the right way... Now I know I would have done a big mistake. Now, you must be brave and take all the incoming bollocks(and you deserve every one) with bravery
    What handed invites to it's users, you could try their irc channel or just stay here and wait for someone "very nice" to invite you.
    Also show a bit of respect and make a proper request. What is not just a tracker is THE tracker.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    I have learned that giving away accounts its the lowest form of trading. I was just about to do it about an year ago but a nice person stopped me in time and showed me the right way... Now I know I would have done a big mistake. Now, you must be brave and take all the incoming bollocks(and you deserve every one) with bravery
    What handed invites to it's users, you could try their irc channel or just stay here and wait for someone "very nice" to invite you.
    Also show a bit of respect and make a proper request. What is not just a tracker is THE tracker.
    thanks....i will wait here are alot of users...i don't think is THE tracker....my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    1 account per life.
    ...1 wife/girlfriend per life?

Nobody?
    Last edited by bebytza; 12-26-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Go to Irc. You Had two waffles Accounts and a what account as you posted. Staff would have to decide about re-enabling your what account, if possible? Depends on what you were disabled for?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-26-2008 at 09:46 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Go to Irc. You Had two waffles Accounts and a what account as you posted. Staff would have to decide about re-enabling your what account, if possible? Depends on what you were disabled for?
    i had just one Waffles...on what.cd had just one too but after i got waffles i give it away....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by bebytza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    i had just one Waffles...on what.cd had just one too but after i got waffles i give it away....
    stop playing with trackers man, they're not toys... you gave it cause you didn't use your account, there's no reason to believe you would use a new one.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-26-2008 at 10:26 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post

stop playing with trackers man, they're not toys... you gave it cause you didn't use your account, there's no reason to believe you would use a new one.
    i don't play with trackers....i give it away because i got waffles....what do u don't uderstand?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i don't play with trackers....i give it away because i got waffles....what do u don't uderstand?
    i don't understand why you want to recover what.cd since you gave your previous account away
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    what would you do with your new what.cd account, if you didn't need it again?
    Last edited by Green Goblin; 12-27-2008 at 03:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast