Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nero Express V.5.5.10.50 Questions

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    This is DATA man....I am useing the full 52x on TDK 48x Rated CDRs.....2:33 to burn almost 700mb with this NERO Express.
    that is one way to make coasters

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@11 September 2003 - 11:04
    This is DATA man....I am useing the full 52x on TDK 48x Rated CDRs.....2:33 to burn almost 700mb with this NERO Express.
    that is one way to make coasters
    Why........the 52x is there for a reason?I know you have to slow it down for Audio...but not DATA...the ones I made so far not a scratch or any C1 or C2 Errors.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Ex-member
    Nero 5 (maybe not 6, I don't know) is faster and offers more options than ECDC, but is more prone to making coasters.

ECDC is bomb-proof... never made a coaster with it yet, and a lot simpler to use; however it offers less advanced options.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+11 September 2003 - 09:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 11 September 2003 - 09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@11 September 2003 - 10:51
    FC,

If you were getting good results with Roxio, why change?

I&#39;ve used EZCD for both data and music CDs and have yet to burn a bad CD.
    Ummmmmm.Because the Software came with the Burner.....read beginning of this thread. [/b][/quote]
    I have, thank you.

So what?

My comp came with Win XP Home.

Does that mean I can&#39;t change?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Ex-member
    My computer came with nothing (built it myself).

I&#39;m glad that I can change&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    geprobert's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4play+11 September 2003 - 15:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4play &#064; 11 September 2003 - 15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin- funky
    And yes...I know NERO is good.....talking about NERO Express.
    i think nero and nero express are really the same program it is just that they have different gui&#39;s. the underlying core of the program is exactly the same for both.

still i have never really burned a bad cd in nero especially if you slow your burner down abit to say x8[/b][/quote]
    Just wanted to pip-in here (sorry if it is late&#33

If you get Nero budled with a writer and it has an OEM serial, it will only give you Nero Express, the cut down version - it denies you access to the rest. It is stupid and frustrating&#33;

With the full version of Nero, you can switch between the full version and Express - but the button does nothing when you have the OEM version. If you were to download and install a demo version of Nero 5.5, it would give you full functionality. But the moment you enter an OEM serial, Nero gets a lobotomy&#33; If you get a retail serial and choose to &#39;re-enter&#39; the serial, Nero propert comes back...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123