Thread: Ne1 Know Why

Poster
    Well I got Hitman2 today and when I play it, it will be cruising along like everythings cool and then all of a sudden it will just close on its own. Was wondering if ne1 knows why this happens. It is kind of a pretty game and I have integrated graphics could this be why? Thx 4 ne help guys.

2. Games   -   #2
    I do not know what kind of integrated but this may be of help. again I do no tknow your vid card but that was the closest thing to your problem.

http://support.eidosinteractive.com/GI/Cus...e=88&platform=3

Also I do not know what the patch does but here it is that may do it your card is up to specs.

http://support.eidosinteractive.com/GI/Cus...e=88&platform=3

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I used to play Hitman 1 and 2 with my old 8 mb ATI video card and it worked OK.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

4. Games   -   #4
    n00b
    i also had the same problem when downloaded hitman 2 ,i also gav copies to friends and they described the extactly the same problem and we all got different systems so im guessing its the actual game !

5. Games   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i got the one off kazaa and the game froze when at the end of some levels. It only froze in that exact spot but i use a level cheat and went to the next level and played on from there.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Alright thx guys. It does work usually long enough to get through a whole level and save so I won't whine too much since it was shared

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by gbfan@11 September 2003 - 08:15
    Well I got Hitman2 today and when I play it, it will be cruising along like everythings cool and then all of a sudden it will just close on its own. Was wondering if ne1 knows why this happens. It is kind of a pretty game and I have integrated graphics could this be why? Thx 4 ne help guys.
    so you think hitman is a pretty game...