Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: tough times for romanian bittorrent users

Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    what really makes me feel sad is that i actually love sct's xxx forum ((...where am i gonna get my faping material from now
    Uh, from other trackers ?

As about the romanians who were in the thread with free invites for Christmas , i fave the feeling , , that only 1 .ro user made a public giveaway with it. As for others who received invites , they were not given in giveaways or trades , check their profiles and you will see that it were given in a matter of a few minutes fo friends. It's true that it was a vast number of romanian users asking for invites, that is because the first time when the thread was open , it was in a period of day when romanian users are heavely active on the interwebz.

I say that you , sct staff , are pissed off mostly because one of your FLS was having public giveaway with sct.And also that in the irc you were literally " luatilapula " ,Eeerr , cursed and insulted by those .ro users who you disabled their accouts , for a reason or another in that day, yesterday , and so you didn't received that usual begging when someone get their account disabled and so you haven't had that fuzzy feeling .
    That's the truth , most of romanians are serious users , who respect every tracker , who are heavely leechers , BUT , when someone get their account disabled or banned for no reason , then in an instance that staff member and it's tracker will became 0 in his eyes. Excluding those asskissers who for a voice in the irc or any other shitty reward will help staff members to disable someone`s account , or because they didn't received the invite in the past.

I've made a long post, i wasn't expecting this . So , in the end you may ban .ro or not. It's just a simple decision without all the drama. And just like scc when they banned .ro , romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker , to use the tracker , and move on. You will only ban those " mamma boys " who steal their mommy card and donate to get into the tracker, but the rest of the users will be there. Or not , cause , " if you don't want us , then ..well you may know the insult."

Someone said : " a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..".

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it
    U ppl dont get it? So u cheat your way back in? And now you're crying why sct banning this and that...
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarLegend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    you'll have to prove that you're not tzigani if you don't want to get banned
    and how can we do that ?
    just send a pic to sct staff.
    about criteria, pictures speak louder than words:

cheers, your ScT account is still alive!

fail! you're definitely banned from ScT
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    cinephilia you are the worst spammer here...
    We will know when you will start using your brain cuz you will stfu and mind your own business bruv.

Just what do you mean by that and how is that connection with bittorrent ai?
    This thread has gone too far...
    Last edited by ovisan; 12-28-2008 at 10:53 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    cinephilia you are the worst spammer here...
    We will know when you will start using your brain cuz you will stfu and mind your own business bruv.

Just what do you mean by that and how is that connection with bittorrent ai?
    This thread has gone too far...
    did you heard about irony ?
    whatever the answer is, stop whining and try not to take everything so literally next time
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-28-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    And just like scc when they banned .ro , romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker , to use the tracker , and move on. You will only ban those " mamma boys " who steal their mommy card and donate to get into the tracker, but the rest of the users will be there. Or not , cause , " if you don't want us , then ..well you may know the insult."

Someone said : " a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..".

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it
    romanian users will find a way to get into the tracker - that spirit is totally wrong, and if i could in any way disagree with what they are about to do, after reading such a statement, i can only agree with them. you just gave them all the reasons in the world. After reading your sentence, i am now a full supporter of your ban. You showed a mentality of enjoying to break all kinds of rules.

a great tracker disable & ban invidividual users , a bad tracker ban countries, regions ..". - i do not agree at all. that is also wrong. a tracker does what it has to do to its best interest. if romanian users are considered a liability to their tracker, whether be them romanian, chinese, or whatever, they have the right and duty to expel them.

As for the others , romanians users will stll be here, will still be in trackers no matter how hard they are to get into it - that kind of statement is each day less true. with a lot of trackers going for the romania ban, who knows who will be next.
    in a flash i can recall that tehconnection, SCT, SCC, Waffles are banning you. The two fastest trackers on earth and one of the two top music sites expelled you. did i forgot any? because i'm pretty much sure i did.

this kind of provocative posts in this or any other forum didn't help your cause. if there was still something to be salvaged.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-29-2008 at 12:37 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well I've had just about enough of this one. Seems like everyone needs to relax and lighten up a bit. The simple fact here is that if this is what they want to do, it's their right to do so. Their site their rules- The End. All the bull5hit comments and overdefensiveness is just silly. Whatever the problem may be bring it somewhere else and out of my section. Thanks

Besides this just about sums it up with no racism what so ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    What you and so many others don't get, is that it is their (the staff's) private tracker they can do what the fuck they like and if it becomes too much effort for the staff, who are after all just volunteers, to deal with a tidal wave of bad behaviour against the tracker from one particular country, then banning the entire IP range is a simple and effective way of cutting down on the workload.
    Last edited by Detale; 12-29-2008 at 02:25 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910